Pretty funny video... best use for a BOV! and a GNX-R?

OK...that's it. I'm putting an 1983 gauge package, steel wheels, ugly steering wheel and "GNX vinal interior with a 'R' emblem added to my GN and i'll have a "one of one" extremely rare GN-R!!! And i'll give her away at only $49,900!!! Hey, that's a LOT cheaper then the 1970 Hemi Challenger "Tribute Car" he had!! What the hell's a "tribute car" anyways??

To me, a tribute car looks exactly the same as the original. The engine is the same, the color is the same, the interior is the same, everything. So when you have it at a show you can pass it off as an original and take home a trophey. To keep yourself honest you then hype the car up talking about all the tropheys it has won and how great it is. All this leads up to someone wanting a Hemi Cuda so bad they pay three times as much as they would for a regular ol Cuda when in fact, all they have is a regular ol Cuda that looks like a Hemi. The title still just says Cuda and the numbers most definately do not match.

Funny thing, there is a guy in the club who bought an 84 T-type. He spent some money on it and had it looking like a GNX on the outside. He also went and put in a full leather interior that looks just like a GN interior. Someone else in the club made him a number plate out of ABS plastic. He now has GNX 548. The car looked good until you saw under the hood. Albeit a nice hot air, it was still just a hot air and the car has a moon roof. We were at Car Craft Summer Nationals and he parked next to a real GNX. With the hood up people were coming by and pointing and staring and most would decide the hot air was the real GNX. One guy even got on the ground and looked at the rear of both cars. I thought for sure this guy would know but nope, he picked the hot air as the true GNX as well. He made it a little harder to tell now, he put an 87 drivetrain in the car so now its looking a little more like a real GNX but its still a tribute car, the title claims 1984 CP REGAL T.

Should have left the badges off....... looked better that way when we saw pics of this cars a few years back.........

Oh, 70K huh? The car wont even turn the tires!!!