Precision Turbo hasn't forgotton about Buick guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
nisnutz said:
Thanks for your prompt reply,I'll be sure to do business with you in the future! :rolleyes:

Just call them monday, you won't find better help. Just my opinion... :)

nisnutz said:
Thanks for your prompt reply,I'll be sure to do business with you in the future! :rolleyes:

Give me a call and I will be happy to set you up with a good price. Thanks.

GT3561S Inlet pics

I have been trying to find out some data on this turbo, but can't find much at all. I took this pic of the inlet while i have it apart to do some mods (don't mind the dirt on it... was in a hurry to rip it apart), and it looks weird having a turbo of this size, with such a small wheel on a 4" inlet. I wish i could get more info on the performance specs on this one.

If anyone at Precision reads this, hopefully they can shed more light on it, as i might have to upgrade my turbo due to all the other mods i am doing in my sig.

But, i can tell you this. The turbo spools up faster than any other that i have personally drove... Only problem with that is the tires will not hold... LOL.

P.S. Don, i believe that i bought this car from the gentleman that you were talking about above when you said "I sold another one of these to another customer just recently so that's good to hear. I figured it would be a good turbo". He was from Mokena, IL.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 638
I have been trying to find out some data on this turbo, but can't find much at all. I took this pic of the inlet while i have it apart to do some mods (don't mind the dirt on it... was in a hurry to rip it apart), and it looks weird having a turbo of this size, with such a small wheel on a 4" inlet. I wish i could get more info on the performance specs on this one.

If anyone at Precision reads this, hopefully they can shed more light on it, as i might have to upgrade my turbo due to all the other mods i am doing in my sig.

But, i can tell you this. The turbo spools up faster than any other that i have personally drove... Only problem with that is the tires will not hold... LOL.

P.S. Don, i believe that i bought this car from the gentleman that you were talking about above when you said "I sold another one of these to another customer just recently so that's good to hear. I figured it would be a good turbo". He was from Mokena, IL.

Post this in Turbo Tech! You will get a better response there!

Status
Not open for further replies.