Precision Turbo hasn't forgotton about Buick guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian and the boys at Precision are truley amazing and build one spectacular piece. :biggrin: I got a GT3165E and was truly amazed by the turbo itself and it's craftsmanship. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a TURBO!!! :D

Brandon :cool:

Ssvalleyboy said:
Can i get some info on the Gt3255 as opposed to the ta49, maybe a link?

I would do a search on these...they have been throughly talked about before!

t3intercooled said:
Brian and the boys at Precision are truley amazing and build one spectacular piece. :biggrin: I got a GT3165E and was truly amazed by the turbo itself and it's craftsmanship. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a TURBO!!! :D

I think we actually built you what's called a GT3561. I hope it works out! We don't build very many of those. I would like to hear some results back on this when you get the chance. It's basically the same as the regular PT6152 but with a GT style exhaust wheel. Keep us posted! Thanks.

Precision is great, bought my TE44 from them and couldnt be happier. Although when I bought my 44 I coulda got a 60 for the same price I kick myself now but thats life. Great place though and if I ever need another turbo I will call them up!

t3intercooled said:

Any news on how you like the GT3561???

John Wilde said:
Any news on how you like the GT3561???

absolutly love it, I had a chance to take it out for a spin, quick spool up and amazing umpf. Very nice looking turbo, definately would reccomend. :D

t3intercooled said:
absolutly love it, I had a chance to take it out for a spin, quick spool up and amazing umpf. Very nice looking turbo, definately would reccomend. :D

Thanks do you have any pictures?

wow cool...I am happy to hear that it is working out...I sold another one of these to another customer just recently so that's good to hear. I figured it would be a good turbo.

d0n_3d said:
wow cool...I am happy to hear that it is working out...I sold another one of these to another customer just recently so that's good to hear. I figured it would be a good turbo.

Where have you been Don?
You don't call, you don't write! :eek:

need a gt6152

Looking for a good deal on a GT6152 with Heavy duty acc. And any info on it that you have. Also talke to you guys before and they said a GT6352 is in the works, any made yet, what kind of pricing and any info would be good as well

Thanks,
DAve

sure do

John Wilde said:
Thanks do you have any pictures?

pics pics pics take a clook all. Pics of the GT3561E Turbo

Indeed Don Brian and all the boys at precision are amazing, I absolutly love the turbo, according to gtech cars in 11s......

Attachments

• 000_0258 (2).jpg
    000_0258 (2).jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 763
  • 000_0264 (2).jpg
    000_0264 (2).jpg
    206 KB · Views: 698
t3intercooled said:
pics pics pics take a clook all. Pics of the GT3561E Turbo

Indeed Don Brian and all the boys at precision are amazing, I absolutly love the turbo, according to gtech cars in 11s......

Thanks Bradon!!! :cool:

Here is the intercooler....

Here is the intercooler cooling the amount of air the GT3561E is pushing out.

Attachments

• 2204624_5_full[1].jpg
    2204624_5_full[1].jpg
    78 KB · Views: 794
Do you have any pictures of the air inlet on the compressor cover?

t3intercooled said:
The blade itself or the sixe of the inlet?

Just a front shot of the inlet.
I do not expect you to take the cover off a brand new turbo!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.