Precision Turbo hasn't forgotton about Buick guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I know we haven't been advertising strongly on here lately but I'm here to announce that we are running some good deals on various items till the end of the year. Need a turbo? Injectors? Front mount or stock location intercooler? How about a Big Stuff 3 system? Fuel pumps? If you need something...give me a call and let's see if I can help with anything. When you buy from Precision, you not only get a good product, you get the tech support as well. If any questions, please feel free to let me know either by email don@precisionturbo.net or by phone. Thanks guys! :D

Hey Don, was thinking about buying a TE-44. How much is PTE selling them for these days? Thanks! ;)

CTX-SLPR said:
How about bugging Garrett to get the GT40R on the market on a constant basis.

The 40R is available now but not in a Buick config. Keep your eyes out for new stuff though from us. We are going to have some cool turbos on display at the SEMA show this coming week. Trust me, we are trying hard to get the latest technology into the Buick turbos now so stay tuned! I'll let everyone know when/if something happens. Thanks!

can i get a good deal on a front mount ,injectorsprolly 55 or what u think is best for a pt66 and a chip thanks ronnie

d0n_3d said:
The 40R is available now but not in a Buick config. Keep your eyes out for new stuff though from us. We are going to have some cool turbos on display at the SEMA show this coming week. Trust me, we are trying hard to get the latest technology into the Buick turbos now so stay tuned! I'll let everyone know when/if something happens. Thanks!
Sweet, what does it take to adapt a "Buick Setup" to run the GT40R as is?

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
Sweet, what does it take to adapt a "Buick Setup" to run the GT40R as is?

Thanks,

well Buick's have their own exhaust housing...the 40R is normally a T4 flanged turbo so it would be kinda hard to make work I would think...

don't worry, we have some good stuff hopefully coming, stay tuned!

Cool to see someone working on getting us stuff made. I just picked up a set of Poston Headers, I'm sure they will already have to be modded for a pair of deltagates but like anything, more work means more money. Keep up the good work man!

I need a replacment stock turbo or my stocker rebuilt.
What kind of money am I looking at?

blacksix said:
Best price on a PT61 w/ actuator?

They are almost all at Sema right now.
You may not get a responce until next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.