Precision Billet Wheel 67 Models and Pricing!

What products are BigWood Racing now offering other than turbos for the Buick community?

XFI? ... Intercoolers?

XFIs, BS3s, intercoolers.. We're eventually going to be selling our own in house developed stuff. We have the new ISAC alcohol controller and we're working on a couple of different header designs that we may move to production.

We're also a dealer for the KAM engine management system but that thing is probably way overkill for most Buick guys unless they have money to burn.

What products are BigWood Racing now offering other than turbos for the Buick community?

XFI? ... Intercoolers?

I don't know what stick you got up your azz buddy. If you want to turn this into a pissing match okay. This is my last warning. If you want to call me fine.

Cal and I have talked. If you or anyone want to speak on behalf of Cal why don't you call him first before spilling a pile of stink on the floor.

You don't know me and I don't owe you anything.

Again for your own good I would suggest chilling out:wink: If you keep on I am going to drop bombs all the way across:biggrin:

Call Cal, big wood, full throttle, etc everyone is usually within the same certain range. It's more about who you like dealing with. :cool:

I don't know what stick you got up your azz buddy. If you want to turn this into a pissing match okay. This is my last warning. If you want to call me fine.

Cal and I have talked. If you or anyone want to speak on behalf of Cal why don't you call him first before spilling a pile of stink on the floor.

You don't know me and I don't owe you anything.

Again for your own good I would suggest chilling out:wink: If you keep on I am going to drop bombs all the way across:biggrin:

Such attitude! I guess I will not BUY ANYTHING from someone like this!!

You don't know what was going on and the root of this. I didn't completley know until this morning. It was all over a complete misunderstanding. However I do not take kindly to attacks. I am the nicest guy in the world until you come at me...

Thanks for the reply though:)

I'm chilled out. I'm not cussing or threatening anyone.....and I don't know your number. Mine is 601-754-5615.

We had the opportunity to get one but were told that the wheel was being continuously refined and we should wait for the "next revision." I guess when you play that game, there is always going to be something bigger and better.

Jay,

I talked to Harry last week, the billet 71 is in the works.
He sounded excited about it's potential.

I was told the billet 70 should be out soon & that the billet 71 has been out for years?

John

I think the new Billet 70 you are talking about is actually the new 71.
The old billet wheel was not designed by Precision Turbo.
I think it was a Borg Warner piece.