Precision Billet Wheel 67 Models and Pricing!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
Precision has released the pricing and different models of the upcoming billet 67 wheel series. For anyone interested, here they are.

HP6765 Ball Bearing
Retail: $2,109.99

HP6765 Non Ball Bearing
Retail: $1,199.99

HP67HPQ Ball Bearing
Retail: $2,510.99

HP67HPQ Non Ball Bearing
Retail: $1,559.99

We'll do our best to match any price thats within Precision's distributor agreement so give us a call if interested.

Doesn't Cal sell them cheaper than that?:confused:

According to Precision's pricing policy, dealers can discount 10% off of retail, which we'll do. I don't know what Cal sells for them but 10% is the most I can discount one without Precision getting upset at me.

I dont know what kind of under the table deals people make on turbos but I'm going to stick to Precision's pricing policy.

According to Precision's pricing policy, dealers can discount 10% off of retail, which we'll do. I don't know what Cal sells for them but 10% is the most I can discount one without Precision getting upset at me.

I dont know what kind of under the table deals people make on turbos but I'm going to stick to Precision's pricing policy.

Oh...my bad...I didn't realize you were discounting them all 10%...didn't see that in the pricing.:) I just knew that was more than other vendors were selling them for....above the table. I've never had any "under the table" dealings with any vendors...Does that type of thing really go on?

Oh...my bad...I didn't realize you were discounting them all 10%...didn't see that in the pricing.:) I just knew that was more than other vendors were selling them for....above the table. I've never had any "under the table" dealings with any vendors...Does that type of thing really go on?

Dude you need to back up... I know what your little agenda is here. Don't push buttons. Don't turn this into a pissing match because I know who will win:wink:

I dont believe the billet 70 ever saw the light of day. We were waiting for one for our TSM car and I havent heard it mentioned in a long time.

I got one a few years ago. ;)

We had the opportunity to get one but were told that the wheel was being continuously refined and we should wait for the "next revision." I guess when you play that game, there is always going to be something bigger and better.