Precision 6466 pump gas only testing

Nice work ....I wish I had the cash to pull the trigger on one of these turbos as they are nothing short of extremely impressive.

Bryan

Reading this got me thinking, what were the intake temps and ambient temps you'll were seeing on 18 Psi?
My car makes about 500 rwhp on 15 Psi and with this smaller 62mm pump gas my intake temps were 50 above ambient with a big fmic and think I may have room to grow with something better.

Nice work ....I wish I had the cash to pull the trigger on one of these turbos as they are nothing short of extremely impressive.

Bryan
x2,its got me re-thinking my combo yet again..

I am so freaking happy I bought a 6466 from Hartline. The math says I need bigger injectors than 55Lbs but with Julios Alky and tuned by him, I have never seen knock to 27 PSI. I am running 24PSI just because Im scared to put too much stress on the motor. If you mat it at any rpm it will with in 1 sec be in positive boost and will pull like a beast. The 6466 leaves nothing on the table. I think I want to take in to his shop and get a tune just because Im curious to know the RWHP.

I did port my waste gate hole to match the external waste gate pipe on my 3" DP. Its rock solid boost control when ported.

Reading this got me thinking, what were the intake temps and ambient temps you'll were seeing on 18 Psi?
My car makes about 500 rwhp on 15 Psi and with this smaller 62mm pump gas my intake temps were 50 above ambient with a big fmic and think I may have room to grow with something better.

They climbed about 25 degrees with the SLIC, but they were short, 3rd gear pulls.

Yes, It is basically $2.00 more per gallon to run it! If you put a can in a tank full

One 8 oz container raises octane level 15 points. Is that one 8 oz for every 15 gallons?!?

One 8 oz container raises octane level 15 points. Is that one 8 oz for every 15 gallons?!?

I don't think so ... to treat 18 gallons you would need 1 quart ... and that would give you roughly 100 octane assuming you started with 93

so for it to raise octane 15 points ... if you added 1 quart it could only treat 2.5 gallons

OR to make a tank full of 109 octane in a TR ( 18 gallons) you would need to add 8 quarts of it to 16 gallons of 93

One bottle in 15gal will increase your fuel to 110octane... 2oz will give your 93oct

Well it is actually one qt for 15gal to get 103 octane
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1396583969.935323.jpg

If my math is correct it costs $.75 per gallon to bump 93 to 95 ... performance/boost wise, would there be much of a difference going this route?