Pray for Cal !!!!!!!!!

It's Cal. My laptop didn't survive the crash and I can't seem to log in with this one. I'm a little doped up right now, but you guys are truly amazing! My phone has been going off like crazy! I can't thank GM enough for making this car so safe. I was on my way home from the dyno when it happened. 100% MY FAULT!!! I lost control, went off the road, the airbags went off which must shut engine off and turn on hazards, etc.. the passenger side never hit the ground. I'm going to play the insurance game now. Hoping to buy the car back. Thanks again to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about the wreck, but so very glad to hear that your injuries are relatively minor. I wish you a speedy recovery Cal!

It's Cal. My laptop didn't survive the crash and I can't seem to log in with this one. I'm a little doped up right now, but you guys are truly amazing! My phone has been going off like crazy! I can't thank GM enough for making this car so safe. I was on my way home from the dyno when it happened. 100% MY FAULT!!! Airbags went off which must shut engine off and turn on hazards, etc.. the passenger side never hit the ground. I'm going to play the insurance game now. Hoping to buy the car back. Thanks again to everyone!
Glad to see your okay Buddy! That is Crazy...

At a loss for words. Take care of yourself Cal you will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Steve

Cal's a tough guy....he'll be fine.....I'm so thankful he wasn't driving a Yugo.o_O Godspeed, Cal. Prayers still coming. I give thanks to that guardian angel that's always following you around.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Good to hear. Sorry bout the Caddy.
Maybe Miguel can buff it out???lol

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389260145.686110.jpg

Good thing your guardian angel is super fast !!!! Get well !!!

Phew!!! Boy! Am I ever glad to hear you're OK Cal!! Praying for your speedy recovery.

Glad you're doing well. Man if you're going to wreck a gross display of horsepower is my choice!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I will pray for you man. Hope you have a blessed day.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Latest from Holly.........At hospital with him now. They are doing X-rays and CT of head, neck and shoulder. He is conscious and talking. Not sure what's broken yet.

It's Cal. My laptop didn't survive the crash and I can't seem to log in with this one. I'm a little doped up right now, but you guys are truly amazing! My phone has been going off like crazy! I can't thank GM enough for making this car so safe. I was on my way home from the dyno when it happened. 100% MY FAULT!!! Airbags went off which must shut engine off and turn on hazards, etc.. the passenger side never hit the ground. I'm going to play the insurance game now. Hoping to buy the car back. Thanks again to everyone!

Knowing Cal, he'll be back tuning by the end of the week.

Just curious of what the results of the CT of head was. ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Cal's a tough guy....he'll be fine.....I'm so thankful he wasn't driving a Yugo.o_O Godspeed, Cal. Prayers still coming. I give thanks to that guardian angel that's always following you around.

Bruce '87 Grand National
Cal, just found out about the accident. Glad you are OK.
If he was driving a Yugo this probably would not have happened.