Political section

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Has the political section been eliminated. First we lose all our drag strips & now the political section is gone. I don't want to live any longer . Someone shoot me !!:eek:

It's still there. It's just hidden from YOUR view! Your too much of a loose-cannon to be in there! o_O

Lou, at the top of the screen by your name (turbolou) hold the mouse over the down arrow next to your name. This brings up a drop-down menu. Click on' preferences'. The second boxns 'preferences' is 'options'. Down by the end of the options box there is an empty little box next to the words "polictical forum'. Click in that little white box, then go to the end of the page and click 'save' preferences, you will then be able to see and post in the polictical forum under the main "Forums" tab.

Who ever came up with this latest debacle of a website should enroll in a substance abuse program. Although I think the new smiley faces are cute. :confused:

Are you kidding!!!??? This new board is light years ahead of the old one!!!!! And thank GOD they hid the political section.

I have done that 3x and even closed my windows session and still don't see a political section.

Is it still under Misc. and below the lounge?

Has the political section been eliminated. First we lose all our drag strips & now the political section is gone. I don't want to live any longer . Someone shoot me !!:eek:

Shoot you??? Didn't realize you were still around or barely gettin' around!

I have done that 3x and even closed my windows session and still don't see a political section.
Is it still under Misc. and below the lounge?

You are right - it had been in MISC between 'Turbo Lounge' and 'Member Introductions'. Now it's not there. That's ok for me, I was just trying to help 'turbolou'.
I am going to go back and uncheck the box - no interest in 'Polictical Forums' for me.................

Oh wait.........it took about 10 minutes.....now it's there, in MISC between Turbo Lounge and Member Introductions..........YAY!
Now I will turn it off............

Light years ahead my Butt ! What was wrong with the other website is what I'm asking. Last time something was changed that didn't need to be look what we wound up with in the white house !

I get the feeling that this site has been changing ownership. And every new owner/webmaster has a better idea than the last guy no matter how bad the new changes are. Windows and Autocad are prime examples

My guess is it actually comes down to the fact that the old version of the board would not support new features that they wanted (facebook integration) and upgrading to a newer version of the same software had other issues.

Much like everyone using Windows XP; eventually you will have to upgrade to a newer version or move to a different platform.

The search seems to work much better with this software vs the old one.

I get the feeling that this site has been changing ownership. And every new owner/webmaster has a better idea than the last guy no matter how bad the new changes are. Windows and Autocad are prime examples

The site hasnt changed ownership. We changed forum software. We also just pushed out a FREE mobile app for everyone.

I posted a write up on how to access the political forum and I said in the write up that you have to wait for the changes to propagate, its not immediate.

Next time, instead of creating a thread just to bitch, use the search feature, you know, the one that everyone complained about under vBulletin that actually WORKS now.

I swear nothing makes any of you people happy. Bitch, bitch, bitch

"I swear nothing makes any of you people happy. Bitch, bitch, bitch" - JayC

some people ain't happy unless they're bitchin'..........looks like ya got a lot of happy people here.............:D

Im stoked that the Font/ color is easier to read.... Thanks:cool: