Please review my run

NVRL8

Huge Member
I am a track novice. This is my second pass ever.

60'=1.655
330=4.839
1/8=7.584@89.28
1/4=11.988@110.83

Car was weighs 3810 with me in it, and was on 255/60 MT DR's. I was at 24#'s boost, launching at 10#'s off the footbrake. I was also running through the exhaust.

Please review my PL file and offer any advice. The EGT's have me nervous. I was getting no knock, but didn't go any leaner because of the EGT's. I know you guys can get me faster and safer.

The run starts at frame #735.

Attachments

• Track2.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 106
Run looks good. IDC is great. I say add some more fuel, alky and boost(25 psi) and your well on your way to some mid 11's.

Don't know what IDC is??? I had my AFR set to 11.0 to 1, so when you say add more fuel do you mean bring it down to say 10.8 to 1? Also my motor is stock, so I'm concerned that if I go higher than 24 psi I will be in danger of lifting a head. What's your take on this? Also, what did you think about the high EGT's?

Thanks for the advice!

Don't know what IDC is??? I had my AFR set to 11.0 to 1, so when you say add more fuel do you mean bring it down to say 10.8 to 1? Also my motor is stock, so I'm concerned that if I go higher than 24 psi I will be in danger of lifting a head. What's your take on this? Also, what did you think about the high EGT's?

Thanks for the advice!
Injector Duty Cycle. Julio likes to see the AFR around 10.8.

My take on your engine deing stock? If it were me I would just leave it there and enjoy the car! It will last longer that way..

Scot W.

I am a track novice. This is my second pass ever.

60'=1.655
330=4.839
1/8=7.584@89.28
1/4=11.988@110.83

Car was weighs 3810 with me in it, and was on 255/60 MT DR's. I was at 24#'s boost, launching at 10#'s off the footbrake. I was also running through the exhaust.

Please review my PL file and offer any advice. The EGT's have me nervous. I was getting no knock, but didn't go any leaner because of the EGT's. I know you guys can get me faster and safer.

The run starts at frame #735.

I see What you mean with the EGT's. :eek:

I thought that was a pretty clean run, I gotta wonder why the EGTs are so high.

Injector Duty Cycle. Julio likes to see the AFR around 10.8.

My take on your engine deing stock? If it were me I would just leave it there and enjoy the car! It will last longer that way..

Scot W.

Appreciate the feedback:)

I see What you mean with the EGT's. :eek:

I thought that was a pretty clean run, I gotta wonder why the EGTs are so high.

I wonder if there is some accuracy lost going through the PL. Might have to be calibrated, but not sure.

You Can Raise Your Timing Some To Lower The Egt's

I was wondering that. Also, by adding timing will I likely see any performance gain?

Appreciate the feedback:)

I wonder if there is some accuracy lost going through the PL. Might have to be calibrated, but not sure.

I was wondering that. Also, by adding timing will I likely see any performance gain?
it depend some turbos like higher timing and some like lower. i had a stock motor ta49 and a duttneck on a heavy car that ran 11.62. so i think you got alot more.