Please pray for my son Joshua

He has the type a flu.
It is the first time the dr has seen it in 2 years...
They are worried about our 4 month old getting it.

I am sorry to hear, john, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless.

Thanks everyone:

I just got Josh to bed and I started shivering and teeth were chattering...
102* plus Fever, misery loves company.
Well there is always 2012, wait the world is ending...LOL

I hope you all recover fast. Call me if i can do anyhing.

Glad you got a diagnosis. I will keep you guys in my thoughts.

It's terribly hard when the kids are I'll and so is mom and pop.

John............

prayers and best thoughts to you and yours,

stay strong.

He has the type a flu.
It is the first time the dr has seen it in 2 years...
They are worried about our 4 month old getting it.

John,

We had Flu "A" go through my whole household right before Christmas. They gave us Tamaflu which did help shorten the duration of the flu. Other then that, all you can do is rest and treat the symptoms. It is highly contagious unfortunately. If you have the ability to bring the real little guy to you inlaws house, I would consider that. My wife was diagnosed first on Sunday and by Monday evening I had it, and by Tuesday afternoon my three year old was diagnosed with it. It kicked my butt for two days and I never get sick! Good luck man, it will get better, unfortunately it does linger for a little while after you stop feeling like a truck hit you!

-Alex

Prayers sent, John. Being a father is not easy sometimes...it's downright scary. God Bless you and your family. Keep us posted.

Bruce '87 Grand National

John, you know you have my prayers and best wishes. Your little man is a tough guy, he'll pull through.

John,

Prayers sent to your son Joshua and your family. Tis the season for serious illness, as we are battling here in WI also. It is very tough when a parent has a sick child and can't do anything to make them feel better. Put trust in your Physicians, as they will do as needed.

Keep us updated on the status of the young man.