Please pray for my son Joshua

Prayer sent John for you and the whole family for a speedy recovery.

God Bless
Prasad

Keep a good eye on that little girl, flu is bad news for kids her age. Still wishing the best for you buddy. Does your dr. have you giving her ibuprofen and acetaminophen in mini doses or what are you using to help with fever?

Alternating each treatment.

I hope everything goes good for you and the family. I seldom say this but you are in my prayers.

John was it a fever induced seziure? My son got one of those when he was 3. It scared the bejezus out of us and we thought he was dying in front of our eyes. Come to find out it's not that uncommon, but there is a chance it could happen again if they get a fever while they're still young.

John was it a fever induced seziure? My son got one of those when he was 3. It scared the bejezus out of us and we thought he was dying in front of our eyes. Come to find out it's not that uncommon, but there is a chance it could happen again if they get a fever while they're still young.

bishir: the both Dr.s think it was a febrile seizure because of the fever
and that we should not worry about it.

bishir: the both Dr.s think it was a febrile seizure because of the fever
and that we should not worry about it.

My 16 year old had one of those when she was 3 or 4. Scared the **** out of me but she was fine. Kids and fevers are the worst.

I would have to give her kids tylenol and then 2 hours later give her kids advil to break her fever. Sounds like a lot but it was not. Doc said the same thing.

Glad to hear your son will be alright.