Please help me with MS and the cure

Black97tsiawd

I am raising money for the horrible illness called MS which there currently isn't a cure for. My sister was diagnosed with it about a year ago and I want to help her and others with the disease including those in the dsm community. I am registered for a 150 mile bike ride over two day from Berea to Sandusky Ohio. I am looking for pledges and support. I have set up a website and fund so that people in this community as well as other car communities can donate and sponser me, I will write a diary of the event and have several pictures to document this emotional and physical event. Mods, if you could sticky this I would forever be in debt and others, if you would please spread the word and link I would also be in debt. Together we can earn what is needed to cure this aweful disease. Thank you. Manny of you are wondering who I am but my sister owns a TTA and my family including me own 4 others. My father is Ken Diersing who many of you know from the list and I am friends with Hank Terry who many of you also know. Please, together the car community can find a cure.

Damian Diersing
TTA

Link:
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/OHA/personal/default.asp?pa=52171723&pd=OHA1EMS120050820BER

My brother 22, was just diagnosed 2 months ago.

My aunt has had the disease for 30 years.

This effort hits home with me.