please give me your input on my combo

60lb inj will cover you,engine is way overkill for 14psi,chip will have to go back to tt for any reburn.you would have a better time with the car with a smaller turbo but since you already have the turbo it is what it is,the garret .63 ex housing will work better in your low boost levels.

so im gonna go with a 17#boost chip and set it 16 on the street to be safe, work it up a little.

You have the right idea of taking the car to someone who knows what their doing to get it running right for you to keep it safe. Also have them give you some driving lessons / pointers on driving a turbo regal. The turbo you bought is too big for your intended purposes,like already mentioned a TE-44 would be more inline for your goal.

Who knows I might drive it for a week than go balls to the wall on it and put the alky back on when i feel comfortable again but ill just know its there when i wanna do it

I have a 45a and it was a dog at low boost. My stock gn would blow it away. You need to be 22+ #'s or higher with your combo.

What's limiting more boost to run? Why am I limited to 16-17 on pump gas? Can't I just add more fuel to compensat for more boost?

Unless you turn on your meth to cool down and inhibit detonation, you won't be able to do more than 17lbs without detonation occuring.

so your telling me the only possible way for these cars to go over 17 lbs of boost is through meth injection?

Liv4dnzz said:
so your telling me the only possible way for these cars to go over 17 lbs of boost is through meth injection?

That or race fuel, or a big ol' FMIC, or E85, or all of the above!!

Liv4dnzz said:

It's possible to go higher with different heads, cam, CR, timing strategy, etc. If you're building a 93 octane only engine to the limitation of 93 octane then you would consider these things. You can make a lot of power if purpose built.

i have a te44 but needs to get rebuilt, im gonna get it all together and see how it goes, and what it feels like, if it runs that bad ill probably end up trading it to some one and putting a 44 back in,

what do you mean by you need more convertor? its a 3200 stall?

i phone pix 408.jpg
i phone pix 408.jpg I have so much turbo lag!! can some please help? i'm new to the site and i'm having a lil bit of a hard time navigating. I just wanna know If i should down grade? This turbo is huge and when i got the car it was boosting@30 psi.. now i have it at 18-20 i just wanna have that off the line power. this car is fast as hell on the highway but a pig on the street. What to do? Go stock or .49