playin with 450 hp es55 mercedes

Red Regal T

Crossing over Tampa Bay today I gave unfair advantage to one of those supercharged V8, 450 hp monsters by playing from 70 mph. I figured I had no chance and he pulled slowly away.......more slowly than HE thought, I'm sure. The guy never slowed down. Don't you hate that? I guess I'm lucky he did anything at all. It was a black one and really a badass car.

I'm in mine a little cheaper, though. ;)

That is one bad asss car. 0 to 155 in 22 sec. from car and driver.. Talking about a jet. German know how the built fast car. From a standing start with traction control very little wheelspin on these car. Glad to see that he was barely pulling away. On the ford forum a guy with a cobra tangle with one he did'nt know what he was up against. He lost big time and he was running in the high 12 lol

raced a mercedes last nite

I pulled up to a 2 door Mercedes last night at a light,don't know what model it was but it was a coupe and it looked newer. It had aftermarket rims with low profile tires and tinted windows.Well anyway I looked over and I couldn't see the driver because of the window tint,but the light turns green and we both start to roll through the intersection and then he jumps on it so then I get on it but my back tires start to brake loose and then he starts to pull on my a little bit maybe by a fender but I stayed with him the whole time until we ran into some traffic up ahead.I wanted to run again but he ended up turning at the next light,I think if my tires hadn't broke loose I would have had him for sure.:cool:

The one I was messing with was a two door. It had very noticeable stainless mufflers with dual tips on each side. Dead giveaway for the hi performance model E55.

If it is new and has a AMG badge on the back. WATCH OUT! It is either a supercharged V8 or a Twin Turbo V12.

Nick

Originally posted by Red Regal T
The one I was messing with was a two door. It had very noticeable stainless mufflers with dual tips on each side. Dead giveaway for the hi performance model E55.

E55's don't come in 2 doors--just 4 door.

could of been a clk55--maybe:confused:

It's the E60 AMG that it the twin turbo 12. The "BITURBO" badges are none too subtle. Neither is 748 lb-ft of torque. :eek:

Pretty sure it was a two door, but can't remember for sure. I know it said V8 on it somewhere and also a 55 on the trunklid and it was new.

He was accelerating as he came up on my left, so I accelerated as he got next to my quarter and as he passed the a$$hole started moving into my lane. I had to let off and then he realized he was cutting me off and then he went to WOT. That's when I floored it but to no avail. I'd like a shot from a dead stop. I think I could get him. Traction control or not, I'm sure he couldn't come out of the gate with me. ;)