Plastic Conduit

Jims project

Jims project
Do any of the Vendors carry the different size's of the plastic conduit that cover the wiring harness in the engine bay? I looked at Casper's Site and couldn't find any. There looks to be 2 different sizes, looking to replace mine. Look at G-Body too. thanks

Jim if you need split loom I have a shit load.

Last edited:
You gotta watch the wall thickness of the split tube. I bought some from O'reilly's and it shrunk and melted from engine bay temps. The thin wall stuff will do that. The thicker split tube seems to hold up to the temps a lot better and looks/feels closer to stock wire loom material. Just a thought......it was a PITA to get off.

You gotta watch the wall thickness of the split tube. I bought some from O'reilly's and it shrunk and melted from engine bay temps. The thin wall stuff will do that. The thicker split tube seems to hold up to the temps a lot better and looks/feels closer to stock wire loom material. Just a thought......it was a PITA to get off.
do they carry the thicker tubing also or did you go somewhere else

I ordered from a site on the internet...this was over a year ago but I will see if I can pull it up. May be able to do a search and see if they have any with heat ratings. I will see what I can find.

Man, I totally forgot about Casper's dam, that would have saved me time back when I was looking too. I must bookmark this..

I am re routing the cables to clean the oem mess.
I am using roud tubing coming out of the oval one in 2 sections. one going to the sensors, under the plenum and the other one going to the driver side. the hardest thing to find were the T connectors to join the looms.

I only extended one ground wire, other than that everything was easy. still working some details on the routing though