pizza cruzz ????

1) The BGNRA is no longer a supporting vendor on TurboBuick.COM.
2) Steve hasn't posted on this site in quite a while, and it was interesting to note that he visited the site about the day before his Birthday, but not afterwards, and it is unusual for him to not notate that we acknowledged his Birthday.
3) If memory serves me correct, the plaques have always arrived a little before Thanksgiving, and have never run this late before that I remember.
4) Steve hasn't been doing anything that I have heard about with any of the local or semi-local drag races that he used to attend.
5) Steve hasn't posted anything over on "the other site" in quite a while also.
6) Last time that I checked, Steve has not posted or updated anything on his site (BGNRA) in quite a while also.
7) Anybody heard from Steve recently, or talked to him by voice, PM, or E-mail?
There again, all the above either individually or accumulative may or may not have anything to do with anything else, especially another upcoming Bates Nut Farm show in 2009.
Maybe Lou Czarnota might be able to add or subtract to or from the above as Lou & Steve used to talk occasionally.

Wow thats a lot of investigating. Let me rebut each one:

1) I called Steve Hurst this morning and he said it was on tentatively for June 7th at Bates .
BTW he said feel free to give him a call after 7 any night if you need an update on the issues. He sounds, like many of us, to have a lot more on his plate right now that TRs.

Thanks for the updating.
No investigation, just what I recall from forum info at hand, but I did send him an E-mail about a month ago.

Bates Nut Farm Car Show & Plaques

First off, Yes there will a Car Show at Bates next year on June 7, 2009 the first Sunday of June as far as the Plaques for this years show, I have had some major Health problems and along with Financial problem due to the Health related issues. I should have the Plaques in hand by Mid Feb and mail them out soon after.
Also I will be doing a New Club Newsletter with the next 6 Weeks.

Sorry about the Plaques but they are coming OK

Steve Hurst, President BGNRA:)

Email : hurstbuick@aol.com[URL="hurstbuick@aol.com"]http://bgnra.org[/URL]

Steve:
Thanks for clarifying, Steve, about the plaques and about the upcoming show,and sorry to hear about the health related issues. At my age, I am becoming very familiar with health related issues.

OK your right, where do you want your plane ticket sent:p
Ty:
PM me your address and the phone # of the nearest pizza place that will deliver to you in BF Kansas and I will call in a pizza for you & family. One-time offer, Ty. Make sure that they take CCs too. I think that by the time that we get one shipped to you from Ralph, it might be a little hard.

Thanks for the call Steve and the update. Thanks too for being the only pure Buick show left with awards and a raffle. The Buick crowd grows smaller all the time and it is great to see at least one big get together.

Steve.

Good to hear from you. Hope your doing better. This was the first year that I didn't see you at the World Finals. Figured that somthing might be up. Hope to see you at Ralph's for pizza next weekend.

BGNRA #6905
Mike Barnard

so we will do the usual point fern in long beach " please HELP post addresse" at 9am will leave to dana point at 10:30am
drive all throu the coast PCH
get to dana point round table pizza at 12 -12:30 ish
then eat FREE PIZZA and take pictures please bring "cameras"
Rafael 714 457-6839 my cell

Round table pizza
32525 golden lantern #b
dana point ca, 92692
949 496-9800
if i forgot some thing please fill free to help , and post.

vw's welcome specialy the twin turbos.....

Point Fermin, Long Beach

Here's the link to the map to Point Fermin for anyone who does not know.
We'll meet in the upper parking lot of Angels Gate Park at Point Fermin like last time...unless it's too full...if you don't see a bunch of TB's in the upper lot, then cruise down to the lower lots and look until you find us.

Usual times?
Meet around 9-9:30 and head towards Dana Point at 10:30. All Turbo Buick, Turbo TA, Typhoon and Syclone owners are welcome...and anyone else who wants to tag along and possibly get humbled by a bunch of lil' ol' V6's. TT's VW's also welcome.

It's on S. Gaffey St in San Pedro, CA at the water:
Angel's Gate Park, loc: San Pedro, CA - Google Maps

Map of Los Angeles, CA by MapQuest

The end spot will be Ralphs Pizza place at:
Round Table Pizza, 32525 Golden Lantern St #B DANA POINT ca, 92629
949-496-9800.

C-YA!;)

ok,,, so what kind of pizza do you guys like???

it looks like we are going to have lots of fun like always.

sunday 12-28-08

hey guys I will have a small race track for 1:64 cars its a 17" feet long side by side racing with time's also if you red line you loose chistmas tree, also foot pedle NO JOKE bring your 1:64 cars and we will race for PINKS.

NO SHEEP RACING!!!

BRING YOUR 1:64 DIE CAST CARS

Ah, tomorrow, turbobuicks, pizza, tacos, Patron over rocks, just not going to get any better than this. Mike (SPOOLFOOL2) and I will catch you guys up on PCH going through Huntington Beach and we'll travel with you guys the rest of the way to the pizza shop. See everybody then. Someone with a cell can call Mike on his cell as you guys are coming up on Huntington Beach.

Ah, tomorrow, turbobuicks, pizza, tacos, Patron over rocks, just not going to get any better than this. Mike (SPOOLFOOL2) and I will catch you guys up on PCH going through Huntington Beach and we'll travel with you guys the rest of the way to the pizza shop. See everybody then. Someone with a cell can call Mike on his cell as you guys are coming up on Huntington Beach.

I'll give you guys a ring as we roll into the HB