pizza cruzz ????

PS-

How much did the guys pool together to have the hotties stand by Wells LOL

and he HAS A KNIFE:eek: :biggrin: :eek:

No, there are some big dudes in there and I want to know "who not" to piss off LOL

Just curious is all:biggrin:

Yea, I'll bet. Sorry, we don't even like the FBI knowing our real names. We like to stay "incognito". The Southwestern Section is sworn to secrecy. No warrants, no names, no dob's, no ranks, no SS #'s, no mother's maiden names, no nada. I'm afraid you and management might put out a contract on us. Good try though, Ty, had me fooled for a minute.

Raph Thanks For The Great Pizza And Chicken Wings It Was Great Deal To Meet Everyone Finnaly And See Other Buicks Just Have To Say Those Traffic Lights Drove Me Nuts Hope We Do Another One Soon Before Gas Prices Sky Rocket Again.

Yeah see how them women were all over Gary, ( sigh ) wish I was that good looking
Those hotties were by me for several reasons:
1) somebody paid them, probably had to pay them a lot, too.
2) They know that I don't have teeth, so I can't bite, and lastly
3) they know if I do bite, I won't leave any teeth marks.
4) It would be embarrassing to say how much I really did enjoy their attention.
5) thanks again, everybody, I enjoyed myself way too much.

Take note everyone, Wells doesn't like Pizza Crust, well maybe just Rafaels Pizza Crust LOL:biggrin:

Take note everyone, Wells doesn't like Pizza Crust, well maybe just Rafaels Pizza Crust LOL:biggrin:

Pizza was great as always, but pizza crust with very few teeth is no fun at all.
I am hoping that you will just toss my filet mignon & baked potato (real butter please, we all know that I'm not on a diet) in the blender & set on "puree" setting when I come over for Steak.

Don't cut me, bro!
Don't cut me!:biggrin:

LOL :D Just think, we could race the exact same car, and I would win everytime!!!! Sometimes it pays to weigh only 13.5 lbs. LOL :D

On the job, my name is Stickdeath....LOL :D Wonder how I was named that :rolleyes: :D :confused: