pizza cruzz ????

Is there a meet up time for tomorrow ? Is a group coming down PCH again from Pt. Fermin/Angeles park or just meeting at Ralphs ?

So who is in for tomorrow for sure ?

12, 2, 3 when are we meetin up?? Ralph ? Sorry u cant make it gnbooster let me know if u need a hand with the trans. I edited the last couple of cruises videos, would like to get an idea of when were meeting up.

Its a bit too far to drive without a meet up time set.

Somebody Fed Ex me one of his Pizza's,, I WANT to try it:p Come On Wells my birthday is the 25th ya know;) 40 This Year:eek:

28th is actually starting to look better for me.:biggrin:
Might drive back on the 27th.

Gonna be too busy tomorrow getting ready for Christmas and road trippin'.

Yep, me neither.......... bummer.... Advance planning is why we have such huge get togethers, LOL.. thank god for the Bates show !
I'm thinking that the Bates Nut Farm show might be history, can't confirm this for sure though. I E-mailed Steve Hurst about 2 weeks ago about our plaques from this years (2008) show, and got no response. There is nothing posted on his site about this coming years (2009) show. The plaques have never been this late before. You do the math.

I'm thinking that the Bates Nut Farm show might be history, can't confirm this for sure though. I E-mailed Steve Hurst about 2 weeks ago about our plaques from this years (2008) show, and got no response. There is nothing posted on his site about this coming years (2009) show. The plaques have never been this late before. You do the math.

Damn I hope not...that's like the only Turbo Buick gathering I ever make it to, lol.

Bates Nut Farm show yada yada yada yada WHERE IS MY PIZZA from Ralph Wells:mad: :biggrin:

Bates Nut Farm show yada yada yada yada WHERE IS MY PIZZA from Ralph Wells:mad: :biggrin:
We,re not in Kansas anymore, Toto. Same place my steak dinner & Crown Royal invite from JOHNDEEREGN is. Somewhere up in blue sky, BFE.

I doubt it, the plaques are always late and Steve not responding to emails has little to do with the show not being held again. :rolleyes:

I doubt it, the plaques are always late and Steve not responding to emails has little to do with the show not being held again. :rolleyes:
1) The BGNRA is no longer a supporting vendor on TurboBuick.COM.
2) Steve hasn't posted on this site in quite a while, and it was interesting to note that he visited the site about the day before his Birthday, but not afterwards, and it is unusual for him to not notate that we acknowledged his Birthday.
3) If memory serves me correct, the plaques have always arrived a little before Thanksgiving, and have never run this late before that I remember.
4) Steve hasn't been doing anything that I have heard about with any of the local or semi-local drag races that he used to attend.
5) Steve hasn't posted anything over on "the other site" in quite a while also.
6) Last time that I checked, Steve has not posted or updated anything on his site (BGNRA) in quite a while also.
7) Anybody heard from Steve recently, or talked to him by voice, PM, or E-mail?
There again, all the above either individually or accumulative may or may not have anything to do with anything else, especially another upcoming Bates Nut Farm show in 2009.
Maybe Lou Czarnota might be able to add or subtract to or from the above as Lou & Steve used to talk occasionally.