Pizza Cruzz 5-03-09 sunday

i had a great time thanks for all the info guys cant wait till next year

Not sure what the total car count was, but I will say that it was a full house. Big thanks to Ralph for all the work and great pizza.

Oh yea, we forgot to wish Gary a happy birthday for the third time in six months. I knew that something was missing.:D

See everyone at the Bates show. (with my GN)
Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

thanks again to Ralph and family for putting up with us. it was a good showing. see you guys soon.

Pictures from the cruise.

here you go guys.

IMG_0004-4.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0010-4.jpg

IMG_0017-4.jpg

IMG_0027-3.jpg

IMG_0024-2.jpg

IMG_0021-3.jpg

you need a set of asian for a happy ending;) ....so did you race the chicken chocker or did you back out of that one too

you need a set of asian for a happy ending;) ....so did you race the chicken chocker or did you back out of that one too

he shadowed me the whole way and wanted none of it, he revved a couple of times but after i opened up the cutout and came up, he quickly move behind me LOL..

he shadowed me the whole way and wanted none of it, he revved a couple of times but after i opened up the cutout and came up, he quickly move behind me LOL..

Now that's funny.:biggrin:
The way I recall it happening was....
We were lined up from a roll at one point...I nailed it busted the tires loose and jumped out in front of you, but you did nuttin'. Sytech ray can testify to that one....he was right behind us.
To be fair....there wasn';t much room, but....

Then the next few miles we paced each other off and on until the south side of HB when that light went yellow as we were coming up to it. I thought this was it, but....you ran through the light (I guess you realized this was a mean ol' low 12 second GN you would have to contend with and not some 10 second Acura ;) )while I slowed and stopped and I ended up lined up with the GTO on one side and a motorcycle on the other.
When the light went green, I slow rolled into it and then when it was clear no one was going to race me, I nailed it and gave them some chin music so I could catch back up with you guys.

Another time we were side by side, you were fluttering your turbo at me like you finally wanted to play, but I could see a SUV CHP about 4 - 5 cars behind us, so I left it alone.

That's how I recall the day going.:D

well...at least I got to smack down that big ol' modded out Turbo Deisel Ford on the 405 on my way to the cruise.