Pizza crusie 4-24-16 SUNDAY let's do it!!

Yo,
I saw some Buicks get lined up next to and behind a bike at Warner. How'd that go down. I was 5 cars back and couldn't see.

Details?

Thanks Ralph and thanks Mike for such a good get together. Last time I was at one of these was maybe 2006!! Me and my son had a great time and everything was seemingly well until I spotted some nut job trying to jump from a roof!!:eek:

image.jpeg

He went on to mumble something along the line of, "my Buick is driving me nuts"or something to that affect. I'm glad Gary made it too, see you guys again. :cool:

I wish I could take credit for this event. This one was all Ralph and crew. I just showed up to take a few pictures and eat some pizza.:)

Big thanks to Ralph for carrying on the tradition that was started a while back and for hosting the event with a great smile, it was nice to see old faces and mingle for a few every year, keep up the good work..
Mr W.

87NATIONAL,
Outstanding pictures. That last one of the rear view mirror is my favorite. I've never seen a shot like that.

img_81980-jpg.278413

We gotta do something fun with this pic. It's just too cool. Yo 87NATIONAL. How about posting it in the lounge for a photo caption contest? :)

img_81980-jpg.278413

We gotta do something fun with this pic. It's just too cool. Yo 87NATIONAL. How about posting it in the lounge for a photo caption contest? :)

"Oh crap, look behind us, and all I brought to this fight is a Hellcat........" :D

Dang! Daughter had soccer game. I'll be out of town for Bates this year too. I'll have to catch up at the swap meet if that happens this year.

Drewster on Tapatalk

Thanks for all the pics.! Keep'em coming

Drewster on Tapatalk