Pizza Cruzz 5-03-09 sunday

THIS IS MY ENGINE AS OF 05-01-09 10AM.I BLEW A HEAD GASKET AT THE TRACK.THE PROBLEM WAS I HAD 83# INJECTORS THAT I MAXED OUT AT 23 POUNDS OF BOOST(100% DUTY CYCLE),WHEN I WENT TO THE 96 POUND I PUT A NEW PROGRAM IN THE XFI AND DIDNT SET THE BASE TIMING WITH THE TIMING LIGHT. SO THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE THE TIMING WAS TO HIGH.LESSON LEARNED.

CIMG0338.jpg

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT
THERE IS A NEW WITCH IN TOWN THAT CAN SEE THROUGH ENGINES AND TELL YOU THE PROBLEM,ALSO HE CAN TELL YOU HOW TO BUILD BIGGER BETTER ENGINES BUT HE CANT GET HIS ENGINE RIGHT. BTW HE GOT PUNKED BY AN ACURA YESTERDAY,HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RACE HIM BUT THEN BACKED OUT,BUT HAS THE NERVE TO SHOW UP TO THE TRACK WITHOUT HIS CAR AND BE SNEEKY TO WATCH HIS TIME. HE GOT PUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!
READY FOR HIS NAME???????????????????????PLEASE STAND UP AND CLAP FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRUMROLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((WICKED)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IM SORRY WICKED YOU BACKED DOWN TO AN ACURA.AFTER YOU WERE THE ONE TO SET UP THE RACE.YOUR HALF THE MAN YOU USED TO BE(WHICH WASNT MUCH)IS THIS HOW YOU REPRESENT US????? YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING

As I stated before I got nothing to prove to you or anybody, since i already proven my car can do 10's I'm done. :) ur right he punked me, but I rather drive a car that runs than one that does not ;), from what I saw last night of that acura I wasn't impressed at all, if i decide to race him and when i decide to race him, it will be on my own terms and when it does happen it will be a good race but i can tell you right now that I will be on top, if you are so much into racing please put yours back together and go represent the Buick brothers and lay down the smack on the ACURA LMAO, I may not have X ray vision but I have enough mechanical know how and common sense to point out to you over and over at that track that you had a blown head gasket but you wouldn't listen until you finally took it apart and saw it for yourself, BTW you are making the same mistake again by installing those 1026's back in there, those gaskets are good only for 24psi and no more, put cometics on that car retorque and be done with it homie, or do what Brent did, get some ASE copper gaskets and Oring the heads and be done, either way cometics or ASE coppers with the rings will do the job but not the 1026's, I give your engine no more than 2 visits at the track again and I guarantee the heads will come off for another HG change I will pray for you LUISSSSSSSS.. C you Sunday at point fer-min. ;)

Knife guy.

I WILL PUT THE SMACK DOWN.THANKS FOR BEING SO CORCERNED ABOUT MY ENGINE,BUT YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOURS A LITTLE MORE.AS WE CAN ALL SEE YOU HAVE YOUR PASSES COUNTED,MAYBE YOU WILL RACE ONCE A YEAR.STOP BEING SCARED AND RACE.

BTW IF YOU DIDNT KNOW RACING INVOLVES SOME ELBOW GREASE AND BUSTED KNUCKLES.THERE IS NO 1 MAN RACE TEAM.IN THE END ALL THESE ENGINES ARE MECHANICAL MACHINES.THEY ARE MADE OUT OF METAL,METAL FATIGUES BENDS AND DISTORTS.IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR ARE WRENCHING.EVERYDAY WE PUSH THESE SMALL DISPLACEMENT ENGINES TO THE LIMITS,AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE THAT LINE IS UNTIL YOU CROSS IT.UNLIKE YOU I RACE MY POS.AND WHEN IT BREAKS I LEARN FROM IT.BUT IM ALWAYSDOWN TO RACE AND ALWAYSDOWN TO WRENCH.THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU.

As I stated before I got nothing to prove to you or anybody, since i already proven my car can do 10's I'm done. :) ur right he punked me, but I rather drive a car that runs than one that does not ;), from what I saw last night of that acura I wasn't impressed at all, if i decide to race him and when i decide to race him, it will be on my own terms and when it does happen it will be a good race but i can tell you right now that I will be on top, if you are so much into racing please put yours back together and go represent the Buick brothers and lay down the smack on the ACURA LMAO, I may not have X ray vision but I have enough mechanical know how and common sense to point out to you over and over at that track that you had a blown head gasket but you wouldn't listen until you finally took it apart and saw it for yourself, BTW you are making the same mistake again by installing those 1026's back in there, those gaskets are good only for 24psi and no more, put cometics on that car retorque and be done with it homie, or do what Brent did, get some ASE copper gaskets and Oring the heads and be done, either way cometics or ASE coppers with the rings will do the job but not the 1026's, I give your engine no more than 2 visits at the track again and I guarantee the heads will come off for another HG change I will pray for you LUISSSSSSSS.. C you Sunday at point fer-min. ;)

Knife guy.

its ok harold ill help you fix it again just go represent for the buick crowd, sh!t when the wagon is done later this month ill go represent for us also

Knife guy.
YOUR A FUNNY GUY..THIS RACE WAS SET UP BY YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BIG MOUTH..THIS WAS ALL ON YOUR OWN TERMS.RIGHT? IF YOUR NOT IMPRESSED THEN YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM RACING DOWN THE 1320 CORRECT? OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU TOLD ME YOU DONT RACE 1/4 MILE BECAUSE FONTANA'S TRACK IS ****TY:confused: YOU ONLY WANT TO RACE 1/8 MILE I WONDER WHY..BUT ITS OK ENJOY WASHING YOUR GN..:cool:

Chuy why didn't you take the race when I called you out that afternoon, if i remember correctly thats when i shouted (Im ready for that Integra BRING IT), but you had your excuses about no slicks on your car blah blah blah blah, I had no slicks ethier, so i agreed to the track but things do come up and **** happens, as i said before 99% of bragging rights come from street races not track runs, I had street tires you had street tires, i was on pump and alky you had race gas and more boost than me, so why didnt you take the race, wait i guess you were SCAREEEEEED, thats why. ;)

Im done with the internet bragging and keyboard racing, if you want to Run lets do irwindale next thursday if not just SHUT UP..:D

Chuy why didn't you take the race when I called you out that afternoon, if i remember correctly thats when i shouted (Im ready for that Integra BRING IT), but you had your excuses about no slicks on your car blah blah blah blah, I had no slicks ethier, so i agreed to the track but things do come up and **** happens, as i said before 99% of bragging rights come from street races not track runs, I had street tires you had street tires, i was on pump and alky you had race gas and more boost than me, so why didnt you take the race, wait i guess you were SCAREEEEEED, thats why. ;)

Im done with the internet bragging and keyboard racing, if you want to Run lets do irwindale next thursday if not just SHUT UP..:D

I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF BRAIN MATTER...TURBO HONDA ON STREET TIRES IS A WASTE OF TIME..YOU KNOW WHY I CANT MAKE IT ON THURSDAYS ANY MORE(FOR THOSE THAT DONT POLICE ACADEMY)..I TOLD YOU NEXT FONTANA EVENT REMEMBER ON A WEEKEND.YOU SAID NO 1/4 MILE ONLY 1/8 MILE SEEM'S THE ONLY ONE THATS SCARED IS YOU..BUT ITS COOL I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE NOW..PEACE OUT

Then get a real car that doesn't need slicks to be fast. :p

ITS OK LA WICKED I LEARNED ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR BARK ON HERE..LIKE I SAID BEFORE FONTANA LET ME KNOW..SO WILL LEAVE IT LIKE THAT..NOW TIME TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GREAT GN VEHICLE;)

Mike Barnard and I will meet you guys down at the Pizza place. Hope to see everybody there.

Probably not. It's probably because he's a new member with only a few posts on here and maybe if he posts on other forums, that is considered socially acceptable.

on my way to
Angeles Gate Park Sam Pedro Ca
if any one has questions please call 714 457-6839 rafael see you all there.

Awesome turnout today. Can't wait to see the pix.
I counted 16 Turbo Biuicks and 1 Turbo T/A before we left Angels Gate park. Jesse even has his lady driving a nice white one.
And we had an 06 GTO shadowing us the whole way also....sorry I gave you that chin music at the light on the south end of Huntington Beach:biggrin: , but I wanted to catch up with the main body again.

As always, thanks to Rafeal and his family for hosting the pizza party.:biggrin:

Harold...glad you were there; it just wouldn't have been the same without you.
Kinda felt like you were dodging me tho'.
;)

I also had a great time and it was great to see everybody again. Thanks to Ralph and his family for again hosting and the food. I think that the breadsticks and the pizza was the best that I have ever had anywhere at anytime. Really good to see the cuties again, too. More fun to hug them again too. I think that I had better stop there, too. Thanks again Ralph & family & pizza crew.