pittsburgh members!!!!

pittsburgh thunder anyone!!! i will be down there but with out my GN going to watch!!!! ;)

okay dont know if anyone interested i had made a buick grand national club car!! car is done by johnny lightning there a 75 made only and i sold at least half without even trying it is a boostjunkie racing GN check buick diecast board on here then go to link to ebay and check one out only 15 bucks plus shipping if needed lmk thxs greg

6-b-kwik said:
okay dont know if anyone interested i had made a buick grand national club car!! car is done by johnny lightning there a 75 made only and i sold at least half without even trying it is a boostjunkie racing GN check buick diecast board on here then go to link to ebay and check one out only 15 bucks plus shipping if needed lmk thxs greg
Where's this club at? Never heard of them before.

shawns auto service in clariton boostjunkie is his name one here and his shop!! so we all just hang out togther not really a club but sorta just good people!!

okay i have about 25 cars left they are going fast lmk thxs greg 15 bucks a piece!! + shipping if needed

north huntingdon here

whos gn is at cfm(collins family motorsports) in irwin?
it has a blue vanity plate on the front, t-tops , 3 gauge pillar cluster.this place is right next to palarinos car wash(its not his though)

north huntingdon here

whos gn is at cfm(collins family motorsports) in irwin?
it has a blue vanity plate on the front, t-tops , 3 gauge pillar cluster.this place is right next to palarinos car wash(its not his though)

its not the carwash one-that one is not a t-top car.

Need your help my local Pittsburghers!

Ladies and Gents,

Spank here. Need your help. I was at the BPG's this year. There was a guy up there from the Butler area selling a 85 tan T-Type with and 83 Turbo motor installed. Cant remember his name or his phone number. Do any of you guys know who I am talking about? I think his first name was Dan... cant remember. Car was bad ass and I was going to buy it. Got the money to do it now. Let me know!

Thanks,

Spank

:D

I have never seen the one sitting at CMS... The one that sits @ Palarinos is actually the owners brothers car. He is asking an obscene amount of money for it. Trying to get like 15,000 out of it. It needs help. Everytime I drive by that thing, I get sad.... :frown: Just sitting there.... asking for someone to take her home and baby her, you know?

Spank

I have never seen the one sitting at CMS... The one that sits @ Palarinos is actually the owners brothers car. He is asking an obscene amount of money for it. Trying to get like 15,000 out of it. It needs help. Everytime I drive by that thing, I get sad.... :frown: Just sitting there.... asking for someone to take her home and baby her, you know?

Spank

Haven't talked to you in a while. Hows the car coming along? Get any closer to being done?

Have a good New Years every one in PGH.

Hey!

Hey Stace!

How are you? Long time no talk! We are getting a little closer. My hood is being made now and I have my interior guy making all the leather goodies for the car. Trying to get it done by this spring. Wish me luck... :biggrin:

Hey Stace!

How are you? Long time no talk! We are getting a little closer. My hood is being made now and I have my interior guy making all the leather goodies for the car. Trying to get it done by this spring. Wish me luck... :biggrin:

Good luck!! Hope to see you run at PGH Raceway this summer. I think the track opens April 13? I'll double check and let everyone know. Make sure you post some pictures or email them over. I'd love to see the progress. We have to get everyone to show up at Wexfords Car cruise this spring. Butler airport had an awesome cruise last year. There were only 2 Buicks there though :frown: .

Hey everyone,
I'm probably the newest pgh member, just picked up my We4 saturday. I wanted to say hey to the other turbo buick owners in the area and also so if anyone knows a good turbo buick mechanic. Ide rather take the car when needed too someone who knows about these cars and has worked on the before.
thanks, E.J.

pgh buick man

hi only number your gonna need is 412-233-9538.....he is the man here....boostjunkie is the one....he will make you fly....good luck and welcome to the addiction............joeeo