pittsburgh members!!!!

cool thxs for sticky!!!! soon as my car is done ill be out for some serious play time!!!!!.... :eek:

stagemonster said:
greg what up. havent talked in a while let me know if your going to nigros this week
nuttin trying to work on car and get all done i will be out when car done!!! u need to bring that car to me so i can buff it out u let me know a day u can bring to me and we go from there!!!!!

Anyone from the Pittsburgh going to the GS Nationals, the Buicks at Norwalk or the BPG event at Quaker City?

JC Turbo said:
Anyone from the Pittsburgh going to the GS Nationals, the Buicks at Norwalk or the BPG event at Quaker City?
def BPG but norwalk is out for me this yr

i want to go to norwalk and may end up going myself for one day.

another note
bjs rosewood turbo regal is totalled by a hit in the front fender/driver door.
he wants 3000 firm for the car

it has some nice stuff on it/in it and was a 11.80car.

6bquik know alot more about it since he is a body man and has seen it..

nice article in gm high tech performance

way to rep the burg "geah"

pm you bjs number

86gngirl said:
Anyone going to the cruise Friday in Wexford?

Are you going to the Buick event at Norwalk this weekend? It should be pretty good.

I will be at the church cruise if the weather is good

Not going to Norwalk, but when is the BPG at Quaker City? Last I heard this was the last year for Quaker City Dragway. I heard they are closing and a housing plan or shopping mall was taking its place. Friday looks good so far, no rain!

Quaker City Dragway?

Stacie,

I heard that about QCD too! That sucks! I went last year and that place was great! Nothing but Buick powered cars! Guess the Wexford show is out for 2day... not real pretty out here... Definately going to BPG this year. hope to see you all there! :D

Anybody going to George Welsh car cruise on Saturday? Its not very big at times but goes to a good cause. If you are not familiar with it , it benifits SIDS. It is at Richland Mall where the old Ames was, now Crossroads, by Walmart 5:00 - 10:00. Friday does't look good again for Wexfords cruise.