pittsburgh members!!!!

JC Turbo said:
How are you Stacy? I will ty and have my car there on the 5th.

John
Good ! Nice seeing somebody here I know. I thought that was you. I saw that T but was unsure if yours had leather or not. Are you gonna come to the cruise?
Almost bought another GN to build up but the guy was a dick. Asked to much and wouldn't hold the car for a day till I got there.A big snow storm came threw and he's in Mercer. Know anybody selling one resonable? Decent shape ,some rust OK , High mile OK.I want to back half one. They look awsome that way.I just want to keep the other one for shows and keep the miles low.

Stace,

I will keep my eyes open for ya around my parts. There is a guy selling a '86 T. Car is clean. needs a little motor work. I think he started to tear into it and got in way over his head! I should trailer mine down there but there are still body panels missing. I can send you some pics if you are interested. Throw me you email address and I will send them. I too hate the bastards that call them Monte Carlos! If only they knew.... damn ricers!

Spank

:biggrin:

Esasky's85GN said:
Stace,

I will keep my eyes open for ya around my parts. There is a guy selling a '86 T. Car is clean. needs a little motor work. I think he started to tear into it and got in way over his head! I should trailer mine down there but there are still body panels missing. I can send you some pics if you are interested. Throw me you email address and I will send them. I too hate the bastards that call them Monte Carlos! If only they knew.... damn ricers!

Spank

:biggrin:
Thanks! Left you a PM.

-whats happin

87gn leather int/gnx rear suspension
North Huntingdon here

The Flashlight Drags are cancelled for this weekend. They are rescheduled for next weekend.

Looks like rain all weekend!

hey jc-the other jc here-thanks for the recipe document
just got a maf translator for mine

caste is nice-but nigros is doing one on sundays and tuesdays now.

irwin is still the nicest on sat-
speaking of irwin
4.25 gal for sunoco 110 out of the pump year round(score)

test n tune on wednesday at pittsburgh raceway

JC Turbo said:
The Flashlight Drags are cancelled for this weekend. They are rescheduled for next weekend.

Looks like rain all weekend!

Hey John,
Are you going to make the NATS? I'm supposed to be heading out Monday but I'm not so sure I'm going to go that early with the weather.

gnocide said:
hey jc-the other jc here-thanks for the recipe document
just got a maf translator for mine

caste is nice-but nigros is doing one on sundays and tuesdays now.

irwin is still the nicest on sat-
speaking of irwin
4.25 gal for sunoco 110 out of the pump year round(score)

test n tune on wednesday at pittsburgh raceway

Where are you located?

turbobuick said:
Hey John,
Are you going to make the NATS? I'm supposed to be heading out Monday but I'm not so sure I'm going to go that early with the weather.

Chris,

I wish I could go but I have a lot going on right now. I will be at the Norwalk event and the BPG event for sure. I'll give you a ring later.

John

JC Turbo said:
Where are you located?
North Huntingdon
where the irwin car wash grand national continues to sit outside :frown:
there is walt minnicks gnx around here too......... :)

Palmaro's Car wash Gn

I went backand forth with the owner of that car for a few weeks. Ended with him wanting 17k. Unfortunetly he washed most of the paint off the car sending it through his family's car wash. :confused: The whole engine, all the aluminum is white with corrosion. Motor and tranny seemed strong, but had wicked turbo lag. Not worth what he wants for it.

DAve

Evaddave 87gn said:
I went backand forth with the owner of that car for a few weeks. Ended with him wanting 17k. Unfortunetly he washed most of the paint off the car sending it through his family's car wash. :confused: The whole engine, all the aluminum is white with corrosion. Motor and tranny seemed strong, but had wicked turbo lag. Not worth what he wants for it.

DAve
15k was his most recent wanting price to jason rubin

jay frick(jays gn) keeps the car running when they bring it to him
rims are rusted as well :rolleyes:

We should keep this thread alive with anything going on in the Pgh area. Maybe a bunch of TR's could take over PRP one night for TNT.

I can't believe how active you Pitt guys are! Awesome! Get you guys to come down this end of the state sometime!

I'll sticky this post for you guys.. you won't have to worry about bringing it up top all the time! :wink: :D

phillyturbosix said:
I can't believe how active you Pitt guys are! Awesome! Get you guys to come down this end of the state sometime!

I'll sticky this post for you guys.. you won't have to worry about bringing it up top all the time! :wink: :D

Thanks! That makes life alot easier than trying to find this thread after a month goes by!