Pissed off the street rod/60's/70's muscle car owners today!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Went to a small local show today in Wethersfield CT. The usual street rod/muscle car type of show probably about 100 cars or so. Was the only Turbo Regal there. Towards the end of the show, one of the staff puts an award winner notification in my car. Cool.

They start awarding the trophies and they still haven't called my name yet, two trophies left. Naaa can't be, ended up winning Best of Show! Guess the Turbo Regals are starting to get some respect at shows now.:smile:

ahh, you probably didn't piss any one off, i'm sure they were all happy for ya!!:tongue:

nice.

Congrats brother! Any pics? TR's are finally getting the respect they deserve though other than Buick meets out west here, not too prevalent like back in the midwest!:frown:

Congrats Mark......:D

And trust me it does piss them off.......but isn't it fun.

That's pretty cool. I bet there were lots of hurt feelings. Funny thing is you car was probably faster than all of them as well.

:cool: Awesome. My bud won a similar award a year or so back. It was funny the said Buick Grand Am National over the PA. We all fell out

Don't think my buddy who has an all steel 33 Dodge street rod was too happy with me as he didn't win anything. He should have too.:smile:

Very nice.

Congrats on getting recognized for all your hard work.

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

Congrats Mark, thanks for the Innercooler and Down pipe. I gotta say those parts fit perfect, i was very impressed. Thanks!

It's about time that Monte of yours won an award. :biggrin:

Post the bee pic. :eek: :p

I bet it was the new Blow Off Valve that swayed them. :eek: ;)