55.4 KB · Views: 505
  • IMAG0181.jpg
    IMAG0181.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 516
  • IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 503
Good job meng very clean!

Did you modify the reservoir for separate returns or did it come like that?

I love the pedal feel over stock setup.

Good job meng very clean!

Did you modify the reservoir for separate returns or did it come like that?

I love the pedal feel over stock setup.

The rezzy came like that. Two 6an fittings and one 10an fitting. I don't know how the pedal feels yet as you can see my car is getting close but its still in project mode.

Thanks for the props!

Where did you get the reservoir from?

Does it have any internal baffling?

Does the cap seal well?

My speedway motors rezzy leaks badly and had only one return.

Where did you get the reservoir from?

Does it have any internal baffling?

Does the cap seal well?

My speedway motors rezzy leaks badly and had only one return.

I bought it from PSC motorsports.
Yes it has a baffle on one of the two returns ( the middle one ).
Im not sure on the cap sealing well as I haven't had the car running yet let alone on the road but it appears it should seal well. There's a nice rubber seal in the cap and it closes pretty tight.

Nice work indeed. I am sure lots of people will be interested in the reservoir, including me. The additional return is much needed and is preferred over teeing into the existing PS return hose. Could you post a link to the PSC part you chose?

Amazingly they must've recently removed it from the website. I know longer see it. The part # was SR126H. Perhaps if you contact them via phone they can still make them. Cost on the rezzy was $145 shipped. Price includes the can with the AN returns and supply nipples, cap, breather hose, and mounting bracket. Here's there website...

PSC Motorsports

Do you know what AN fittings you used on the pump and hydro boost?

The pump was a 16mm X 1.5 metric oring X -6an. Im pretty sure that the hydroboost was the same with one being a 18mm instead but would have to be at home to confirm ( I can't remember if one was larger than the other but I seem to remember ordering a 18mm too but perhaps this was for the gearbox :confused: ). Ive actually got a few extra fittings since I ordered a couple of each to be sure to have enough to finish - if you decide to go that route hit me up and I might be able to help you out some.

Cool ,
Im going to flip my booster upside down and run the hoses from the bottom for a cleaner look. I think I will even be able to use straight fittings and no 90s Im going to try and mock it up this weekend if I can find some time.

Looks awesome.

Question. How long ago did you order that res?
I believe that was the old design. I'm pretty sure they went to the new design because people were having cavitation issues.
Mine has all 3 ports on the bottom.

Cool ,
Im going to flip my booster upside down and run the hoses from the bottom for a cleaner look. I think I will even be able to use straight fittings and no 90s Im going to try and mock it up this weekend if I can find some time.

If you flip the booster over you might not be able to close the hood so be careful, Im pretty sure there is a tilt on the mounting pad that keeps the unit level in the engine compartment BUT if it works AWESOME and let us know. Just be careful trying to close your hood.

Looks awesome.

Question. How long ago did you order that res?
I believe that was the old design. I'm pretty sure they went to the new design because people were having cavitation issues.
Mine has all 3 ports on the bottom.

I just got mine about 2 weeks or so ago. I hope they weren't having problems with them - I would think that Kelvin @ PSC would have mentioned this when I bought the tank. If there is an issue Im going to be really upset!

It looks like the mounting pad is just screwed on to the booster so Im hoping I can just un screw it put a spacer on it and screw it back on upside down. I havent tried to remove the pad yet but if it just unscrews it shouldnt be a problem.

It looks like the mounting pad is just screwed on to the booster so Im hoping I can just un screw it put a spacer on it and screw it back on upside down. I havent tried to remove the pad yet but if it just unscrews it shouldnt be a problem.

You could very well be correct. Id be interested in knowing your findings so please report back! Its my personal preference but I actually think the octo***** of hoses coming from it are pretty cool looking from a hotrodding standpoint!! Its good to be different! :biggrin:

I just got mine about 2 weeks or so ago. I hope they weren't having problems with them - I would think that Kelvin @ PSC would have mentioned this when I bought the tank. If there is an issue Im going to be really upset!
Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean their design, maybe it's perfect with the baffle.
I thought the idea of having a return at the top of the tank "could" create "air bubbles". Maybe only in extreme circumstances, I don't know. I'm sure it will be fine.

I would think that as long as your not low on fluid you would be ok. The fluid level is supposed to be well above the baffled return, in doing so you've completely submerged it into fluid, just need to make sure its well bled. I don't anticipate any problems with it and I just bought an extremely nice P/S pump from Sweet Manufacturing so Im super excited.

Cool.
One of the p/s pumps they show on sweets website looks just like the one I got from Scot W. on this site. I wonder if they are the same? Which one did you end up with?

Im not sure yet since I haven't actually got it but the tech guy at sweets said to avoid their aluminum and to get the cast. He said the aluminum one will leak after several heat cycles and isn't worth the trouble. All I know is that it has an fittings at the inlet and outlets. Ill take pictures of it when it arrives.