Personalized plates on a TR in any state

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
I know this has been gone over before but I just had to share :D

I'm in TX and have had "FAST 86" for many years on my GN. A few years ago I went to antique plates so I no longer had to do a yearly inspection. But...

I miss my vanity plate. The car is now on Meth... (do you get where I'm going?)

In TX you get six digits on vanity plates and thought about getting "METH HD" :LOL::LOL:

I don't know that the cops will get it? :rolleyes:

need a new one for my 87 this one isn't a GN its a we4

Attachments

• 13124457_10205300406383497_5710486163846376080_n.jpg
    13124457_10205300406383497_5710486163846376080_n.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 112
I like the ( other bitch ) it does cost as much, however can’t have that many letters in this state. Wife would be pissed if she ever saw it

Don't have personalized plates, but I do run the classic plates. You don't have to have an inspection with them. Didn't like the restrictions on the antique plates.
John

Don't have personalized plates, but I do run the classic plates. You don't have to have an inspection with them. Didn't like the restrictions on the antique plates.
John
There is a way to get the old plates as vanity plates using licenseplates.tv and then you have to get a historic registration here in NY anyway. Ive been thinking of doing it

kirban 2 cents worth

Unfortunately every state has different rules. we run 6 different vanity plates in any state I am sure it is tough to get any plate that denotes fast or speed etc. I own plates that say A MOVER also KWICK WIFES READS DYNS GRM stands for Devyns' Grand Mom.

others I have are my initial DSK INC

Some you see are pretty clever yet to see one that reads BOZO #1.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

image.jpeg
This is my plate, transferred it from first gn to this one. Got the idea from a story i found in the glove box of the first one 15 years ago. If i werent so lazy id type out the story,sorry.

I had this for a while. Works for GN's, dark T-Types and Turbo T's.
IMG_4331.PNG

Short for Nyctophobia, a common affliction among Camaro, Mustang and Corvette owners. Hehe
Nyctophobia is the fear of the dark, or more to the point, fear of the dark car.

I made some custom emblems and have been calling my car the GX1 since the early '90's, so now I have this.
IMG_4302.PNG

A couple of my old plates were "WHY GO 5.0" back in the nineties and "BRUTAL 6" which my buddy Joe Lopez has now. My friend Morgan Hayden used to have "NO V8 REQ" and Hal Olmsted had "RPO LC2" .

Neal