Reproduction Custom Indy Pace Car Plates: We Have A Maker!!!

Who Needs 8

Alright, Licenseplates.tv got back to me this morning. I'm going to make all the final images tonight when I get home, and you guys should be able to order them next week.

I still have the list of people interested, and I'll send emails out when everything is set up. The Price quoted was $45 . . . I'm not sure, but I think they have free shipping (Maybe not for Jan :wink: ).

Here's who I have:
gold69charger
coolguywalt
Jan_Larsson
TT/Ameasap
Scott89TTA
tta359
src76ta
zerotta
auto_cran
sdteb
j13smiley
lburou
PhillyTurboSix
joejakegrace
Bobtempest
TTA1326
Turbo T/A 1543
2quik6
Cottonpicker14
TTA197
JOHNDEERGN
ozpont
mark b
kma697
turbov6joe
1Rocketman
paccio
Johnboy
Murt TTA
automorph
jstites
davege
CHARGED
rushin' turbo
Boostin TA
Monk22311*
Impalaman2red*

* - I do not have email addresses for these people, PM me if you read this.

If you haven't seen any of the posts about this little project, we're having Indy Pace Car replica License Plates AND Indy 500 Hall of Fame Replica License Plates made with your car's production number, or any number/word you want on it. Examples are below.

LEGAL (Just to save MY butt, lol) "WHO NEEDS 8" will be referred to by my legal name M. STAFFORD:
All license plates designed by M. STAFFORD, and marketed by Autogeardepot.com, Inc. and LICENSEPLATES.TV, are sold as novelty and not for official use items. Henceforth, none of our replica license plates, or replica license plates designed by M. STAFFORD, may be used in lieu of state issued, country issued or officially (government) issued license plates. The license plate replicas designed by M. STAFFORD, manufactured and marketed by Autogeardepot.com, Inc. and LICENSEPLATES.TV are similar but may not be identical to originals (officially issued) due to different materials, colors/hues and character type styles used. Pursuant to statues enacted into law by the State of California, Autogeardepot.com, Inc. and LICENSEPLATES.TV do not accept orders for replica California license plates for shipment to the State of California. You are wholly responsible to ensure that the license plates purchased from LICENSEPLATES.TV will not be used in a way so as to violate county, state or country statutes. M. STAFFORD, Autogeardepot.com, Inc., LICENSEPLATES.TV, our suppliers and licensors are not responsible for legal violations that may arise from the use of products marketed on LICENSEPLATES.TV.

Attachments

• BlankPlatesmall.png
    BlankPlatesmall.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 36
  • HallOfFame.gif
    HallOfFame.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 42
Nice work. Thanks for taking this on. Will these will be metal with reflective paint and not plastic?

Thanks,
Dave

davege said:
Nice work. Thanks for taking this on. Will these will be metal with reflective paint and not plastic?

Thanks,
Dave

They'll be on metal, but I don't think it will be reflective . . . that would be too much like the real thing and would probably be illegal (In Texas, the reflective paint has a "Watermark" in the shape of Texas, I think, that reflects different than the rest of the plate)

I am in too. Please add me to the list. Let me know when and where to pay.

Thanks
Steve