1978 Skylark 2 door Coupe Project, Original Condition, Clean CA car, $1000 obo

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
Hey everyone. I have a 1978 Buick Skylark "S". It is a 2 door. It has a seized motor, v6. Other than that it is a clean original California car. I got this car from my friend. It has been parked in my friends garage for the last 11 years. prior to that it was a daily driver. At the time he parked it, it was still running decent. It has 94K on it. Before my friend bought it, it was owned by a tenant at one of my families apartment buildings, so I know the history of this car and have seen it for years. As far as the motor, I tried to break it free by spraying a lot of wd40 and putting some marvels mystery oil in it but it still hasnt budged. It has only been a couple of days but I dont really have the time to deal with it too much. I wanted to be able to get it running so it would be easier to sell but at this point it is going to have to be towed. It has a new starter on it because I thought it was that before I realized the motor was seized. It has a clean California title and it is on current non op status. It is out of the DMV system anyway since it hasnt been registered in 11 years so there wont be any fees on it. It has the original paint and still has the dealership sticker on the trunk lid. It has a clean interior and all the glass is good. Aside from the motor, everything works. It has blue California license plates. The body is very straight except for a small dent behind the drivers side door (see pics). With a little work you could get it out. This car has been in California its whole life and is rust free and straight. If you are seeing this ad in another state and are looking for one of these year skylark's, it would be worth it to buy this car and pay shipping just because of how clean it is. It is 100 % complete, and just needs some motor work, or this would be a good time to put something bigger in it or turbo. In California we have to deal with strict smog laws and 78 isnt exempt so all of the ideas of motor swaps we have had for it have gotten thrown out pretty much due to that if not other reasons, but if you are in another state or looking for a project to build up this would be a nice one to start with. If you have any questions let me know. If you like this car and are interested please let me know soon as I would rather sell it to someone who is going to fix it than have to part it out or scrap it, you can contact me on here or at CaliOak510@aol.com . I am posting it to some forums first but I plan to maybe put it on ebay soon. I have a lot of other projects and dont have room for this one. I am located in Oakland, California. $1000 or best offer. It will need to be towed from my house in Oakland, CA. If interested contact me at , CaliOak510@aol.com , thanks.

<br>