Parts Left CHEAP w/ pics...

Roselle, right next to Schaumburg maybe 45 min away from you. I sent you a PM with my cell phone number, give me a call if you want it.

Still got the timing cover? send me some pics of the inside and closer shots of the oil pump housing where the gears ride.

Paypal Payment sent for E-brake assembly. what are you looking for on the grant steering wheel shipped? what diameter is it? I assume its just the wheel no adaptors or hardware ?

E-brake will go out tommorow along with a few shipping quotes some requested.

$85 shipped- just the wheel no harware...13.5" diameter

I still have the timing cover, I'll get those pics for you tommorow after work.

Pete, I'll get your parts out tommorow trusting MO is on the way and a quote for AC lines as well.

Sal, glad your happy with the door...pleasure doing business with you.

i know it has been some time but you have either alt. left? looking for a good working unit.

thanks
don

Don,

Yup, still have both of them. 70 plus shipping for the one of your choice...I beleive they are both 140 amp by looking at jegs, the black bladed fan was on my last car and worked great and the other was extra parts with the current car but is painted gunmetal grey and brand new so it should be all gravy. Shoot me a PM to get something worked out ASAP.

Thanks,
Eric

sorry does not look like i need them right now. just got the alt. tested came back good, had the battery tested came back good as well put them back on the car and still 10-11 volts. must have a short some where.