Parts Left CHEAP w/ pics...

let me know the price on the e-brake pedal (dont really need it just need the switch that makes the light go on and off)
also please give some info on the shocks

10 bucks for the entire e-brake.
The airride shocks are for a universal hotrod application that I picked up for to cheap to pass up, they have never been use but I beleive a board member looked and saw they wouldnt fit a GN, they are the 9000 version on the website. If you know a friend who is in need I'm going to sell for around 500...on ebay soon.

75 for the 145 speedo (no reducer that I know of, unless its on there already) 85 for the entire cluster.

20 for the glove box door?

If the cluster isn't gone, I'll take it. Also what converter is that?

I need that e-brake assembly let me know shipping to Queens NY 11426 and do you take paypal

Sorry Vader, cluster is gone. I'm not positive about the converter but I think I posted trying to find out what it was and was told its from an 85 GN (Blue w/ 5s around it). Someone chime in if you can confirm or dispute that.

I've responded to all PMs and emails now as well, but keep em' comin!

Did you get my email ?
From petesgn@sbcglobal.net

Let me know how much for the main bracket with the power steering pump ,tensioner, balancer with the the pulley, water pump pulley and ic fan.

I have paypal or money order.

Thanks

Yes sorry I thought I would have responed to you email by now...I'm trying to figure out fair prices as we speak.

Which alternator, one is brand new and painted or powedercoated gunmetal and the other was on my car for maybe a few thousand miles max (brushed grey with black fan). Both have no flaws I'm leaving for work right now so I could get you a pic later on or tommorow. Asking 80 for either...