Parting Out 2 Gns

Just to keep you posted, It's looking like I'll be up to Fargo late next week to get one of those rear axles. If you have a rust free deck lid I'll take one too.

I'll be on vacation from Thursday 10/29 to Monday 11/3, so please let me know if there is a day that works out best for you.

Also wondering what methods of payment you take? If you want a deposit I can do that, and then pay the difference when I pick up the parts. I can send PayPal, but they will take their cut, of course.

Any word on a decent useable drivers door? I'm not looking for perfect, just something that can be worked with (my current door is junk).

Let me know!
John

Sorry For Not Replying To All Had Death In Family Dealing With All That Will Be Returning Posts Tomarrow Thanks

wiper gear

I need the passenger wiper gear with arm . Really not sure what the proper name of the part is.Thats the best I can describe it. Its mounted by three bolts by the fire wall.

Misc Parts

Looking to see if you have the
* Cig lighter I just need the housing not the wires ect.
* The Radio bezel/Trim
* Rear speaker brackets
* Ash tray in the center console/Arm rest/shifter area

Thanks, Dan

sorry to hear about your loss

Sorry For Not Replying To All Had Death In Family Dealing With All That Will Be Returning Posts Tomarrow Thanks

Sorry to hear about your loss...:frown:

I still need that radiator hold down bracket. If you PM your addy I can get a money order out to you ASAP.

complete motor, harness

looking for a complete motor, either will do. if it needs to be rebuit, not a problem let me know thank

?

Been like 2 months now? Still waiting on pics of the t-top plastic trim? Did someone steal your camera??