Parting 5 Turbo Regals

PM inbox still full....

Availability and price for an 87 ECM?

Thanks,
William

Working wiper cover (w/ delay option)
GN dash plaque in good shape?
Passenger side upper door panel for 87 GN?

I'm Looking For The S-pipe Off The 85 Turbo Please Give Me A Call At 323-385-3098 Kevin Thanks!

how about engine harness and sensors, connectors, etc. for an 84? specifically the MAP and IAC motor sensor.

Hi Matt, i'm lookin for a/c selector switch, let me know. thanks, Noi Turner

I've been trying to buy parts off the board for nearly 2 months now. So far, the money I want to spend still sits. About ready to pay some more bills;)

I've been trying to buy parts off the board for nearly 2 months now. So far, the money I want to spend still sits. About ready to pay some more bills;)

At this point Im not interested anymore. Not worth the risk IMO.

PM box full and I have not recieved my part. Has anyone gotten any parts yet or are we being scammed?:mad:

At this point Im not interested anymore. Not worth the risk IMO.

Know how you feel. I was interested in one of the cars he had posted but no more.

Had one or two dealings with Matt a few years back. He will make good, just slower than molasses in January at the North Pole.....

Well, looks like I have been scammed.:mad: Private message box full, telephone message full, not answering email. I sent paypal for a transmission crossmember on 6/26 and now he's dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone else get rooked too? Anyone know this guy personally?

Anyone get in touch with this skunk? There are thousands of members on this board, why do a few have to be aholes and ruin the community.:mad: