Parting 5 Turbo Regals

Still waiting on price for parts!

Matt Iv'e been asking for a price on these items for three days now and I haven't got a responce yet! Please let me know a price and I will get you the money!

* The Two rear wheel well mouldings ( good shape, No dents or bends)
* Shifter "T" handle ( Any color! just not cracked or broken)

Please let me know if you would like to sell these parts!

Scot W.

I have interior parts for just about any interior.

These cars have/had burg, blue(84 and 87...different shades), red, and GN. GN interior parts are gone, but I have some gray parts.
I also have parts in tan, charcoal, sand, and sage green.

Parts

I have an 87 Turbo T

I am looking for the following:

a complete tail assy.
front blackout headlamp pieces
front blackout grille assy.
blackout trim around front glass

Plus would like to have a gn roller for my ez street project or something close to it!!!!!

send pics of what you have to jhubert@pcigaming.com

i live in wetumpka,al outside of montgomery,al but I am from Atmore,al but maybe able to drive down and meet you plus I have an aunt that lives there also.

I'm looking for a better 86 GN grill (the chrome on mine is bubbled). Also looking for burgandy T-top interior parts. And any black out exterior trim you might have. I'm sure there's other stuff that I can't think of at the moment.

Joe, you have a PM.
E-ticket....that one's too easy. Tight box? Yeah, but I think need to find a chick for one of those. Kidding. 75bucks, but I haven't gotten to pulling anything like that yet. Shipping might be a bit much for one. Not sure. Haven't ever weighed one.

Do you a complete A/C heater box? Needs to clean up in great/excellant condition.

If so how much shipping to 75094?

Dannyo

parts

Need these parts for an 87 we-4

pass inner fender
speaker dash cover
DRIVER SIDE REAR BUMPER FILLER
shipped to 07512 NJ

Thanks Mike

In addition to the tight steering box I also need front and rear bumpers in black gn if they are able to be painted. Otherwise I will stick with my painted fiberglass ones. Do you know if the black ones can be painted? Thanks, Dave