Parting 5 Turbo Regals

Mr. Golden has come through.

I just reponded to your PM. I accept your generous offer. Thank you for settling this quickly. Sorry for being so brash about all this. To anyone interested in his parts-he made good on this so go ahead and do business with Mr. Golden.

I'll give you a buzz. I have all of that. Shipping will be a bitch. It's gonna take me a few days just to build a proper box/crate for the hood. Bumpers are easy and I'll go real cheap on em to make up for the shipping. If I don't reach you, please PM me with specifics on bumpers. Do you need just the bumpers or the whole assembly? Do you need mounts? Do you need black or chrome? I only have chrome available. May have one rear in black left in storage. I will have to dig around and see(it's stacked floor to ceiling and front to back in both units...nothin but car parts...yes, I am a packrat :eek: )

I could use nice front brake lines if you would be nice enough to look:) The ones that run off the prop. valve to the front brakes. pm me if you get a pair off with out rounded ends, kinks, rust, etc.