Part 2 to real fishing story [clean version]

so what kinda boat did you get? what are the specs. I have been looking all week for a 22-24' CC. post up pics of boat.

Its a Pro Sport 22 Blue Water.It has a 150 yamaha and gets 3-4 mpg. Inside measurement is 21'11" I think beam is 9'. A couple buddies have prolines 24' and 26' and this boat seems to handle waters better and drier ride. Now a couple other buddies have contenders and those of course are on a different level. I almost purchased a Everglades 24' but it was over 100k and i would care about it too much and it wouldnt be as fun. So i will fish the hell out of this one and who cares if blood stains it. I looked for a couple months. The best route is find a boat auction over there on west coast that has repo boats. My friend just bought a 2009 26' Palmetto for 20k and its beautiful. I looked for a week at auction and i just didnt have patience.

Attachments

• b 001.jpg
    b 001.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 458
  • b 002.jpg
    b 002.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 452
  • b 003.jpg
    b 003.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 451
Beautiful, just beautiful..........:biggrin:

If you will all excuse me now I must go and free Willy........;)

Make in happen boat Captain..

One a side note Dolphin fish, Ma hi Ma hi, Dorado all great eating.

Went again yesterday and caught 3 more. She landed this 49.5# dolphin and it took her about 30-45 minutes to land it.:biggrin:

Attachments

• c 002.jpg
    c 002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 373
  • c 003.jpg
    c 003.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 357
  • c 004.jpg
    c 004.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 368
Living in Fla just isnt fare!!! The tuna bite is happening off the coast of NJ!! Well 60 miles off that is!!! Cant wait to hook into some tuna!!

Ok bought a brand new boat today i went for the Mercedes of center consoles so new pictures will be coming:D Still catching dolphin but aiming for wahoo now.

how far out yall goin for those dolphin. We gotta go 100 miles out to get to the proving grounds but you can tare up the grouper there's a few artificial reefs about 18-20 miles out for catching red snapper

how far out yall goin for those dolphin. We gotta go 100 miles out to get to the proving grounds but you can tare up the grouper there's a few artificial reefs about 18-20 miles out for catching red snapper

Usually anywhere from 10-30 miles for the dolphin although i caught some in 45' deep water on accident trolling for kingfish Saturday and that was 5 miles out. There are plenty of grouper and red snapper here anywhere from 5-25 miles out. I have some good bottom spots that we will be hitting soon.

Did you find a boat?

Did you find a boat?

Yeah found one in a high and dry in Port Charlotte. Had to drive 2 hours but it was worth it. Looks more like a 2009 instead of a 99
It's a 99 with only 300 hrs. 23'cc with a 200 merc. Got a super deal. Boat is spotless.
100_1445.jpg

100_1443.jpg

100_1439.jpg

100_1438.jpg

1fast6 it sorta looks like a cobia by the layout but console is different. What kind is it? Good find. Keep finding bottom spots them grouper are good eating:cool: I lived in St. Pete up until 87 and love the place. I would like to move back there one day. If i could move my business there i would. I think i would make a killing there. This is my new rig its a phone pic so sort of crappy.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 104
This is what happens when you dont wear sunscreen. JD this is for teaching purposes only;) I dont want anyone to get skin cancer here.

Nice lamp...LOL. Seriously nice Mahi and of course good looking better half too..oh yeah and the boat:biggrin:

1fast6 it sorta looks like a cobia by the layout but console is different. What kind is it? Good find. Keep finding bottom spots them grouper are good eating:cool: I lived in St. Pete up until 87 and love the place. I would like to move back there one day. If i could move my business there i would. I think i would make a killing there. This is my new rig its a phone pic so sort of crappy.

Nice rig!! What that run you close to 70K?