Part 2 to real fishing story [clean version]

hungerbuhler1

Went out today and only got two but had fun. So here are clean photos of last 2 trips.:biggrin: Sorry about first thread mods too many Bud Lights:D:D:eek:

Attachments

• 68 005.jpg
    68 005.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 639
  • 67 001.jpg
    67 001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 647
Sorry, gotta say it...ran boats for 3 decades....get all the lines off the deck once you've left the dock, accident looking for a place to happen. Nice fish tho !!

Sorry, gotta say it...ran boats for 3 decades....get all the lines off the deck once you've left the dock, accident looking for a place to happen. Nice fish tho !!

GUess I didn't notice any lines on the deck, hell I didn't even notice a boat :cool:

Hey

Next time im in florida /june can i go fishing with ya ?? So i can see those fish up close ..

Someone close this thread. I find it offensive that it isn't the original thread. :biggrin:

I cant get a break! lol My x father in law is a masterchief in USCG and he use to bust my balls on that and other things.

Start drinking

maybe if we beg jd we can blurr out a couple of those photo's and re open? Or i can drink 3 budlights tonight and start part 3?;)

i'll stay tuned for part 3 . I will be in saint lucy in june and will be heading to clearwater after for some down time .gulf coast fishing . On a big boat with an owl on it . Can you say hooters

I like the original version better. I like fishing and all, but this thread is boring. ;)

This is what happens when you dont wear sunscreen. JD this is for teaching purposes only;) I dont want anyone to get skin cancer here.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 528
:eek: duhhhhh.. umm.. i think i need to learn more about this skin cancer stuff... you should probably enlighten me some more.. I'm a visual learner ;)

so what kinda boat did you get? what are the specs. I have been looking all week for a 22-24' CC. post up pics of boat.

Sorry about my earlier post about this thread being boring. I can SEE now that it was meant to be an e d u m a c a t i o n a l thread and I can appreciate that. :biggrin:

Keep on teaching!;)