Panera Bread cruise-Berlin Turnpike 8-16-08

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
How about another Turbo Buick / TTA get together on the Berlin Turnpike. There is a cruise nite at Panera Bread on Sat August 16th. Would suggest getting there as close to 5pm as possible as they usually fill the place. With the great success of the last get together at Hooters, it would be cool to see a bunch of turbo cars in one place again.l

There is also an AppleBees in the same complex as Panera Bread if you don't like that type of eats. Panera is about 3 miles south of the Hooters we were at on the opposite side. Good place to watch all the other cars out on the pike as well.

I will be there, how about you???

Panera

Hey Mark,I will be there.I should be able to get a few more cars up there also.See you then!

Maybe Ill drop Kash's spare stocker motor in my car and cruise it up there:D

Mark, count me in. Had a good time at the last one, and Panera Bread to boot!! Man I love that place.

Ken B.

Panera Bread is cool, can grab a quick sandwich and not miss much of the action. If you go to AppleBees, you are going to be tied up in there for more than an hour! I like the location of that cruise as you can see all the cars getting on it coming up the hill on the Pike.

We can always invade the Burger King cruise once the Panera cruise wraps up too.

I plan on going, missed the last get together

Which way would you be heading up there Brian?? I usually go 91 North and then get off in Meriden and hit 15 from there. Love that one stretch of 15 before it turns into the Pike. Nice long straightaway with NO sideroads for about 2 miles. Perfect for a leisurely jaunt.:biggrin: :biggrin:

The only problem with the Hooters location was that the cars were hidden from the road. Is this place visible from the road?

More than visible! Their parking lot is about 50 fit off the Pike.

Go to Google Maps and then type in the search box 3120 Berlin Turnpike Newington Ct and then look at the street view.

I'll definitely be there. Finally got to Show up at 9pm for the Hooter's event due to backfilling my inground pool:mad: . I'll be there early this time. See you guys up there.

Mark
I was thinking about coming in from Hammonaset up 79 to 68 on to rte 5 but can get on 15 there

Meth

Ahh what the hell.I will bring my 5 gallon container if any one needs a fill. I think it's still in the trunk.Thats how often I drive it. I think I put about 100 miles a year on it.:(