Paint and body shop

Remember CaptFlash, if you want your car to be FAST... paint it GOLD!!!!

Regards,
Shev
You got that right Super Shevy! She is going back the factory Gold with clear coat. I only hope that it will look when new like the paint job that was 8+ years old on your gold one. :cool:

I just dropped off my car to a place called O P paint and body shop in Hialeah. found out from a friend that the painter there was a guy from N.Y that did some amazing custom paint jobs out there. I noticed that they mainly worked on BMW and Mercedes which was a good sign to me. dropped the car off on Wednesday and when i passed by yesterday for a surprise visit. this is what i found.

this is how i dropped it off.

2 days later this is what i find. car is stripped down. all interior removed and all windows taken out.

they seem to work pretty fast.

well I took my gn to my guy, guys I cant wait to show you how well this guy works , I have taken photo's from the start, body work is almost done, I am amazed how good its coming out
if you guys don't remember my GN was crashed:(, I was ........ but now. she's coming out great.

I just dropped off my car to a place called O P paint and body shop in Hialeah. found out from a friend that the painter there was a guy from N.Y that did some amazing custom paint jobs out there. I noticed that they mainly worked on BMW and Mercedes which was a good sign to me. dropped the car off on Wednesday and when i passed by yesterday for a surprise visit. this is what i found.

this is how i dropped it off.

2 days later this is what i find. car is stripped down. all interior removed and all windows taken out.

they seem to work pretty fast.

I love the detail work, I already took mine to a body shop, but can I ask how much? I too live in Miami, thanks

they gave me a quote of 3800. that will included all the repairs of the body and rust, new windshield and carpet. by the way he is the one taking all the pictures. i asked him to please save them for me so i could show a before and after. theses guys seem pretty legit.

went by again today cause i was in the area and they were doing so more work on the car. my floor board was patched up and undercoated. he explained to me that most of the rust on the floor was just surface stuff and it was not necessary to replace the floor pan. he did show me a few spot that needed to be patched up. had a hole by the firewall about the size of a quarter.

if you don't mind me asking what are they charging you?

i was charged , $3,000 but i have know this guy for over 12 years, and me and my family always bring him our cars, and the work he's had to do on my wrecked GN, :eek:
it's not bad. i am including one pic, i wanted to save it till he was done with the whole thing, but this will give you an idea. no she looks great!!

Attachments

• IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 266
already done here is one of the pics

Attachments

• IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 215
Whoa...you guys are missing a big piece of info.
HOTRODGN Miguel just moved to Florida. He has sprayed some incredible cars. His shop is about ready I do believe. Look him up. He has been in Conn for decades, but recently went south. Before long, every Buick in Florida will be painted by him. He is the man, and trust or honesty will never be an issue.

"Reaper", we spoke at Richard Clark's about Miguel (you met and my buddy by the dyno when that Mazda was strapped into it). I couldn't remember his screen name, but here ya go. I'm going to take my car to him when I'm ready. Research his name on here, and so will you :)

so i passed by the shop today and couldn't believe the amount of work there putting into my car. i think the car has more rust then good metal on it. multiple patched needed to be done due to whoever did this car last time sucked.

driver side roof.

this whole section needed to be cut out and replaced. they actually made the new pieces with new sheet metal and a hammer.

new metal in and this thing is hard as a rock.

this is the section on the rear window area. needed to be cut and replaced also.

and this section is the passenger side roof.

wow! these guys are going above and beyond the call, they are doing a great job..