Paint and body shop

well it finally got painted, now they just have to complete the inside, ( they removed the seats and rear interior ) put it all back together , but it looks good so far

pissed, should have had it by now, I showed up and the interior has not been cleaned nor put back together, and it still needs to be wet sanded.
if I weren't getting a great deal :mad: I've known the guy for a while, great guy, just takes forever....at least it feels that way. how is yours coming along ? those guys are doing a heel of a job, you can definitely tell those guys, the work they d will get around, they are on my radar.

well she is finished!! :) still needs a little tweeks here and there but nothing major. here's a couple of pics from bad to back again! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 194
and now some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 189
and yes, more pics :D,

Attachments

• IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 189
and the final pics, it was a hell of a mission to get her back, but it was well worth it. needless to say , i'll be the only driver from now on. ;) can't wait to see yours rickyracer good luck bud​

Attachments

• IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0688.JPG
    IMG_0688.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 218
wow looks beautiful..hope my comes out looking like that. so far they are doing a great job on my car.. went by there a few days ago and they were working on the doors jams due to some rust. owner said in about 2 more weeks it should be done...

rickyracer01 said:
wow looks beautiful..hope my comes out looking like that. so far they are doing a great job on my car.. went by there a few days ago and they were working on the doors jams due to some rust. owner said in about 2 more weeks it should be done...

Should come out nice , these guys seem to know their stuff

How are you satisfied with the job/painter? It's getting to be that time for me and looking for a place close to Delray.

Thanks,

How are you satisfied with the job/painter? It's getting to be that time for me and looking for a place close to Delray.

Thanks,

I liked the job, he wants to wet sand and cut/polish one more time but I am happy with the job. He was very meticulous and cares about the quality as if it was his own car.
I was gone from the states for 6 months and he had my car the whole time and worked on it when work slowed or allowed him time. If you want it in a hurry you need to emphasize that with him.

if you don't mind me asking what are they charging you?
Rickyracer01- my GN has the same issues with the floor pans and minor rust around the typical areas that come with owning a GN. Other than the car not being completed in the time frame you wanted it to be, would you recommend Op Paint and Body Shop? I believe you said you were quoted 3,800.00 is that correct?

Rickyracer01- my GN has the same issues with the floor pans and minor rust around the typical areas that come with owning a GN. Other than the car not being completed in the time frame you wanted it to be, would you recommend Op Paint and Body Shop? I believe you said you were quoted 3,800.00 is that correct?

As of now i have no issues with them.. The car was in pretty bad shape and for the amount of work they put into it. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Just be prepare to be without the car for some time. Car should have been painted by now but they are waiting on me to bring some parts that i have to bring to them. Door seals, Window seals and some other stuff that I'm wanting to replace.

As of now i have no issues with them.. The car was in pretty bad shape and for the amount of work they put into it. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Just be prepare to be without the car for some time. Car should have been painted by now but they are waiting on me to bring some parts that i have to bring to them. Door seals, Window seals and some other stuff that I'm wanting to replace.

I see...well I have an 87GN that I am in the process of restoring and a 87 T that I purchased as a complete parts car minus the engine. If you are in need of some used parts just let me know.