Looking for good paint and body shop

amt-type

Ok its tax time and im getting a nice amount back. Im thinkin its time to get the body work and paint job done and ready for the spring. Was looking for a good shop to do it but dont know which ones in the 7 cities is any good. I saw affordable automotive repair and heard they do great jobs and they have done 1 Gn that I know of and it looked awsome. Just wondering if there are any other shops I should look at before I take it there. Also it was 5k quote for rust cut out and repaired new rear bumper fillers windows removed new door/window moldings, pretty much everything that can be removed fron the body will be and sprayed off the car, door handles replaced and 2 stage paint and prob some other stuff that im forgetting. Does this sound like a good deal. Let me know your input. Thanks

Anthony

Ok its tax time and im getting a nice amount back. Im thinkin its time to get the body work and paint job done and ready for the spring. Was looking for a good shop to do it but dont know which ones in the 7 cities is any good. I saw affordable automotive repair and heard they do great jobs and they have done 1 Gn that I know of and it looked awsome. Just wondering if there are any other shops I should look at before I take it there. Also it was 5k quote for rust cut out and repaired new rear bumper fillers windows removed new door/window moldings, pretty much everything that can be removed fron the body will be and sprayed off the car, door handles replaced and 2 stage paint and prob some other stuff that im forgetting. Does this sound like a good deal. Let me know your input. Thanks

Anthony

In Va Beach London Bridge Motor Company(they do body and mech work) off of London Bridge Road.

In Chesaapeake ...Greenbrier Collison Center....there's a thread in here with my repaint in 08 search my user name.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/virginia-area/274115-more-paint-pics.html?highlight=Steve here ya go.