Other board sold!!

What I will find amusing is if any of the negative nancy's from over there find their way over here. I guess the FBI jokes are gone.

i got all worm and butter flies in my stomach.
I love you guys.:biggrin:

New Jersey, PA, Delaware, and Maryland and some other members who come and hang out at track rentals and such i.e (Turbopowered68), Grumpy hangs in our section in the other board and others

I have been a member on all the sites.My question is why is their very little traffic on the gnttype was this not the first Buick V6 site?:confused:I am not trying to stir any pot or anything as I do not know who owns what.I think this site has the best tech response,but some good archive stuff on the gnttype.Thanks for the info

Kevin
The reason this site is the biggest is because it was the first and it give the majority of people what they want. When I started this site GN T-Type was only a mailing list, there was nothing else like it and not too many forums. V bulletin was new, they added a board many years later. The other TBS.com started a couple years later and some people liked it but more people liked this place. It has always been that way. You can ask anyone who has had custody of this board that no matter what people think no one has made any real money from it except maybe Bruce. We all did it because we wanted to.
Mike

Should we still thank that Vet even if his name is Mike Savino?:rolleyes:

Eeyup.
TBH,you have to respect what Mike did for his board and the Buick community,even if you don't like him [we've had a few *disagreements* over the years :) ].
It's kind of a "Yin and Yang" thing [look up what that means].
Over time I think both boards learned what to do and what NOT to do from each other's mistakes.
Personally I have no problems with any of the boards.
If I don't like what I see,I ignore the thread.
If I don't like the way a board is run,I don't visit it.
It's that easy.:cool:

The reason this site is the biggest is because it was the first and it give the majority of people what they want. When I started this site GN T-Type was only a mailing list, there was nothing else like it and not too many forums. V bulletin was new, they added a board many years later. The other TBS.com started a couple years later and some people liked it but more people liked this place. It has always been that way. You can ask anyone who has had custody of this board that no matter what people think no one has made any real money from it except maybe Bruce. We all did it because we wanted to.
Mike

Thanks Mike for the history lesson I was just curious:cool:

Kevin

Grumpy I am sure they had good reason to get rid of a trouble maker like you :) When I had the board I said I would never ban anyone and I did end up banning one guy that just would not work with me, Louie. We also said we would not delete things and we ended up deleting 4 or 5 threads in that whole time. I sort of regret doing that now but time were very different then and so were forums. We really had very few issues and when we did they mostly worked themselves out. I had about 4 or 5 advertisers and covereed the rest out of my pocket I lost tons of money here, at that time bandwidth was VERY expensive. If I had it to do over again I would still have it. I made a mistake when I gave (yes gave) it away.
Mike

Add this to the "history lesson"..... ;)

Jason Dribbler. :p

There was more than one big crash too. ;)

Your poor brain is failing ;) TBS was around long before Bruce and his FBI gang took over TB.

maybe LONG in your thinking .. My brain said it wasn't :p Oh my banning was unfair to :biggrin: Damm Bruce had thin skin that I got under pretty good :biggrin: I think I helped him get thicker skin in the days of the FBI and 24 hours :eek:
I will add we have all of Bruces parts in Melissa's trans along with his converters. He had very nice parts !!! Damm that WAS a long time ago :biggrin:

Well I'm done over there, sold it to a foreign company.
It was turning into a ghost town anyway.

Please don't associate that loser with a United States military veteran.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Whether you do or don't it won't change that he served. I don't know what your beef with Mike is but I do notice that you don't miss a chance to trounce his name. I don't mean trounce his board but rather him personally. I don't share your beef obviously if I don't know what it is. All I can say about it is that I don't think he gives a rat's ass how you feel about him so its probably best for you to just move on. When you harbor ill feelings about someone that genuinely couldn't care less how you feel or what you think then you end up worse off just for the stress that having those ill feelings cause. He served and I thank him for that.