Oscar fish

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hey guys ive got a 1.5yr old oscar and i drove right by the pet shop for food and its too late and nothin is going to be open for the weekend any suggestions from anyone on stuff that will hold him over? Thanks mike

Attachments

• DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 199
Yes they do but hes a little picky on that stuff?? I think he would rather die than eat that stuff for some reason? I had a little left over and he still would not eat...well see if hes hungry enuff for it in the am

Thanks for that i rigged up a bug catcher out on my fire escape allready have a couple moths and a couple beetles he loves any kind of bug

Mine used to love worms and beefheart. I'm sure he would eat hamburger meat. Nice looking fish BTW.

Yea

Other fish lol. When I had Oscars they'd inhale goldfish like candy.
HES NOT TO FRIENDLY! NOTICE NO OTHER FISH IN THE TANK ALL SET GOT TO THE PETSHOP GOT HIM SOME FOOD AND A COUPLE GOLDFISH TREATS THAT HE CAN PLAY WITH:biggrin:

I had a friend with two very large oscars, He'd feed them left over shiners when we came back from fishing.... Any small fish would work for them.

My bud's would gobble up hamburger balls..
Gold fish were a real treat for him, too.

Awsome!!! Just got done cleaning the tank!! Looks like oscar ripped the divider down that the gold fish were in...yup three gold fish slaughtered! Looks like he wasnt even hungry seeing he didnt even eat them..well looks like he was playing with them! Nice good hang over cleaning slaughtered goldfish scales and guts...happy memorial day!!!