Racetronix Fuel Pump Issue

I just looked at the Turbosmart FPR2000 I am putting on my car and even that one is only rated to 80psi.
Yup and if they are pushed hard we have seen them rail and if your not looking at fuel pressure it can be a bad day.

Look at it 1to1
Most tt chips want to be 43psi.
And the e85 cars want higher pressures like 50 or more.
So 43 and 30psi your looking at 73psi and if your an e85 car that wants to run 30psi your 80psi.
Even if pumps were falling off I would see mid 60s
It's when it needed more pressure you found out,sometimes the hard way.
As you have alky and your base pressure is low and your only running 25psi you may not see an issue.
It's what the motor needs to satisfy
I checked it today it is 43 line off 41 line on at 25psi fuel pressure is 66 on the Gauge so it’s rising 1 to 1, although pump is 6 years old it has maybe 1,500 miles on it so its still working fine.

I checked it today it is 43 line off 41 line on at 25psi fuel pressure is 66 on the Gauge so it’s rising 1 to 1, although pump is 6 years old it has maybe 1,500 miles on it so its still working fine.
Just jeep the alky flowing😉
Sounds like you are fine for now👍
Keep looking at pressure.
I've had them cut out a bit and then literally fail and I was stuck on the side of the road till pickup,
Time varies.
Your not really leaning on it at 25psi and alky,so you may get more time than most.

Single DW 400

IMG_1141.jpg