Opinions on these mods please.....be honest

Heads, bigger cam, turbo, injectors.....if you plan on pulling the engine, spend the money on forged rods, and a girdle

Maybe even a sick water-to-air intercooler

And keep the blow off valve, I dont know why some guys on this site hate these things so much

haha. I'm leaning toward pulling the whole darn thing out and just going with something more extreme. I have issues....I know. :tongue:

I'll take that too!! You can keep the issues,I'm all stocked up on that!!:tongue:

I may have missed it but do you have anything in the way of cooling with the front mount? Dual fans and 160 thermostat? Also agree with the bigger turbo.

I would have built a 250 stroker and as for turbo i'd go with something in the 66-70 range with ball bearings, for a quicker spool. I would also buy 72 or 83# injectors so u dont have to buy twice.

I'm waiting to see some of these getting done so we can see the final results.

I'm waiting to see some of these getting done so we can see the final results.

The car is in the shop right now. I'll post some pics of the progress later on tonight.

Some people like to look good AND go fast.:biggrin: :biggrin:

That they do. ;)

I'll take that too!! You can keep the issues,I'm all stocked up on that!!:tongue:

Honestly, if you are interested in the engine that is in the car, let me know. I could be convinced to rip it out and go with something new right away. ;)

I may have missed it but do you have anything in the way of cooling with the front mount? Dual fans and 160 thermostat? Also agree with the bigger turbo.

I went to an aluminum radiator with the cooler thermo.

I would have built a 250 stroker and as for turbo i'd go with something in the 66-70 range with ball bearings, for a quicker spool. I would also buy 72 or 83# injectors so u dont have to buy twice.

Heads, bigger cam, turbo, injectors.....if you plan on pulling the engine, spend the money on forged rods, and a girdle

Maybe even a sick water-to-air intercooler

And keep the blow off valve, I dont know why some guys on this site hate these things so much

I already contacted Bill Anderson about building me an engine today. Hopefully he gets back with me before the weekend. I'm in a spending mood. :D

Popcorn.. I cant wait.. been there.. done that..

I love check book racing :wink:

:D

What else?

Heck, I'd say slap a set of curb feelers on it, bolt some long horns to the hood and, call it done;) . Ya know, at some point, you need to actually take it out of the garage and, drive it.

Also, since we're all getting whiney over $4.00 a GAL gas and, you can roll on c-16, can you send me a job AP from work?:D

man im jelous... hahahaha... cant wait to see this car!

hey do you have to smog your car where your at??

If you re interested in a real nice brand new stretch intercooler (one of a kind) -PM me.

If you're rolling on C16, you might want to by some stock in AC Delco cuz you'll be putting 02 sensors in about every 4 miles, I'm not kidding. When I used to run c16 i'd get at most 4 miles before the car would throw a code.

For a street car GET ALKY!! Nothing like spanking your buddies in their exotics (I know you have a few) and telling them its a stock v6 block running on 93 octane.

The only Mod I'd like to see you make would be done to your avatar....

hahaha. Come on, don't hate on my Supra. --Can't we all just get along?-- :tongue:

If you're rolling on C16, you might want to by some stock in AC Delco cuz you'll be putting 02 sensors in about every 4 miles, I'm not kidding. When I used to run c16 i'd get at most 4 miles before the car would throw a code.

For a street car GET ALKY!! Nothing like spanking your buddies in their exotics (I know you have a few) and telling them its a stock v6 block running on 93 octane.

I'm actually running Motorsport 109 which is unleaded, so no problem there.

Popcorn.. I cant wait.. been there.. done that..

I love check book racing :wink:

:D

I want the car to look as good as it runs. :D

Heck, I'd say slap a set of curb feelers on it, bolt some long horns to the hood and, call it done;) . Ya know, at some point, you need to actually take it out of the garage and, drive it.

Also, since we're all getting whiney over $4.00 a GAL gas and, you can roll on c-16, can you send me a job AP from work?:D

I think there's one on Ebay right now that would CERTAINLY qualify for the curb feeler mod. :tongue:

man im jelous... hahahaha... cant wait to see this car!

I'll certainly post pics when it's done.

If you re interested in a real nice brand new stretch intercooler (one of a kind) -PM me.

I would go with FAST EFI.
Conrad

I was really thinking about that, but I'll be honest here in saying I have no idea how it works in a practical manner. How easy is the system to use and tune yourself?

What do you do for a living?

With all due respect, I don't really want to get into that. I pretty much stopped posting on some other car forums because everyone asks that and it turns into a big pissing contest with haters coming out of the woodwork, etc.....I'm just a car enthusiast who life has been good to. I'd prefer to leave it at that if you don't mind. :)

With all due respect, I don't really want to get into that. I pretty much stopped posting on some other car forums because everyone asks that and it turns into a big pissing contest with haters coming out of the woodwork, etc.....I'm just a car enthusiast who life has been good to. I'd prefer to leave it at that if you don't mind. :)

Very respectable, just some of us are still young enough to have life be good to us, with no hate just guidance, no different than asking the correct setup for your turbo buick on this site.

You never replied to my post about thinking about the cooling properties on Alky? Something race gas does not do, instead it just burns hotter.

Cant wait to see the car :eek:

You never replied to my post about thinking about the cooling properties on Alky? Something race gas does not do, instead it just burns hotter.

Cant wait to see the car :eek:

You have a good point. I just don't have ANY experience with that set up, but in Vegas, the cooling properties alone might be worth looking into. It was an aspect I had somewhat overlooked. :)