Old School Rockford Amp

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
Im wondering if anybody here is interested, or knows somebody that would be.

I have a Rockford Fosgate Punch 50x1 Power Amplifier. Its the old school style from 95 or 96. It is a dual power, dual ground, 1 channel mono amp. Back in the day I had it in my Monte Carlo SS with 3 DVC 10s. I was running this amp at like 2/3 of an ohm and hurt it (thanks to one of my car audio buddys that said it would be fine) :( . Anyway, it still has output, but it is very weak. This is a very desireable amp to have, and I was just wondering if anybody had any use for it. Its been sitting in my closet for years now. It was originally grey, but it has been painted white. I have the one end-cap that says Punch 50 Power on it, but do not have the other one. I do have extra rockford endcaps if needed. Im just curious if anybody wants it. Email me or PM me if you are, or know anybody who is interested in this amp. Thanks

PS- I have pics

Those old Rockford Fosgate Amps were Burly as all hell. You couldnt wreck a train into it and put so much as a ding in it. Usually if you contact Rockford Fosgate here in Tempe, they would be more than happy to do the repairs, for a small fee of course, but far better than buying a new one.