Ok who's interested in doing this?

Mine aint the prettiest black car around, but I might be interested. I do need ot see what this thing will ET.

Sounds fun.

I'm interested. Keep us in the loop.

Mike B.

Nah...definitely low 12's with the current tune and set-up.

If I spend some time with the tune and put some DR's on it, I know it'll get into the 11's....

That sho' be good enough for a very reliable daily driver.:biggrin:

low 12s my wagon will do that on pump gas only no alky, come on chicken choker........ just kidding harolds been telling me how fast your GN is with your combo you should be in the low 11s with no problem

low 12s my wagon will do that on pump gas only no alky, come on chicken choker........ just kidding harolds been telling me how fast your GN is with your combo you should be in the low 11s with no problem

My cat is in and Papa Lou won't let me take it over 20 lbs of boost.....at least until I learn how to watch the tune with a more expert level of experience.:redface:

Following his advice has probably kept me from blowing head gaskets or doing damage...I gotta be close to 20,000 miles on this engine by now....

Even at 20 lbs with the cat installed, I know I can play with timing and fuel a little and do some things with traction control and my own launch techniques to get her into the high 11's. On 91 octane with the Alky at 5.5, My WOT 02's are safely at 800+ with zero KR so there is room in the tune.:biggrin:

....but I'll probably pull the cat on race day...

OK Forcefed

Do you have any details on this event?

Cost to race?
NHRA Tech inspection?
Is this a go or no?

There might be 2 black cars in really nice shape that can be there for this.
Let me know.

OK Forcefed

Do you have any details on this event?

Cost to race?
NHRA Tech inspection?
Is this a go or no?

There might be 2 black cars in really nice shape that can be there for this.
Let me know.

I dont know the full the details yet i will talk to the guy maybe tomorrow and i will fill you guys in..

wicked

If you have room for one more you can count me in.

The more the merrier, we will have a caravan with the filming crew following or riding shotgun with one of the TR's, we will meet somewhere and then cruise down to fontana where they will conduct some interviews and stuff and then go racing, I will have most if not all details available for you guys next week sometime, and yes it is a go for October 31st.. :)

The more the merrier, we will have a caravan with the filming crew following or riding shotgun with one of the TR's, we will meet somewhere and then cruise down to fontana where they will conduct some interviews and stuff and then go racing, I will have most if not all details available for you guys next week sometime, and yes it is a go for October 31st.. :)
:cool: well I guess I'll have to go see the old Shepard for some do whats and nick knack's, that's if he's not out stampeding sheep with his new Z06 :eek:.

Lou when are you coming back ?

Harold

will you out of jail by then?
your ticket is gonna get you in trouble,:D

will you out of jail by then?
your ticket is gonna get you in trouble,:D

I am sure they wont throw me in for a stupid hearphone piece even if I decided i wont pay it, it will cost the city more money to put me in than what the ticket is worth, and if i go in I will consider it a nice vacation for about 3 days. :D