Ok who's interested in doing this?

I am sure they wont throw me in for a stupid hearphone piece even if I decided i wont pay it, it will cost the city more money to put me in than what the ticket is worth, and if i go in I will consider it a nice vacation for about 3 days. :D

Check that.
I got thrown in the Pokie in Oxnard for letting a side view mirror fix it go to warrant when I didn't get it signed off.:rolleyes:

They locked me up, took my shoe strings and tie away from me and left me there to rot....for 3 hours....:eek:

Dats right....I'm an x-con.....don't mess with me....
:cool:

I am sure they wont throw me in for a stupid hearphone piece even if I decided i wont pay it, it will cost the city more money to put me in than what the ticket is worth, and if i go in I will consider it a nice vacation for about 3 days. :D

Just make sure you post all the info we need for this event so if you do get thrown in the public hotel we can still race.

Dont worry we will take lots of pics for you so you can see how much fun we had.

I'll be buying my Nitto 555's next weekend.
After that I'm doing the F-bod radiator swap and getting my U-joints rebuilt, then I should be ready.

Hahah, count me IN

I watch Garage 419 all the time. They have some pretty amusing episodes. The host is a euro car elitist 90% of the time though. It does seem like he has gotten better as of late though. I'd love to smoke some of those heaps he's bringing :)

I'll be sure to wear a ferrari jacket and Lacoste polo for more street cred

I hope we still do this.
I'm trying to get my GN ready for it.
drag radials (Nitto 555 275/50/15's) and new front tires go on tomorrow. Also having Lou fix a few nagging issues, front suspension, motor mount, u-joint rebuild, etc.).
Then I'm fixing my leaky header and doing the F-body radiator with gbodyparts dual fans.

Come on Harold...don't abandon us....we'd never be the same without you!

The event still going to happen, i am waiting to hear from Mat regarding time and track rules, I will keep you guys posted as soon as i hear from him..

thank for your patience.

I hope we still do this.
I'm trying to get my GN ready for it.
drag radials (Nitto 555 275/50/15's) and new front tires go on tomorrow. Also having Lou fix a few nagging issues, front suspension, motor mount, u-joint rebuild, etc.).
Then I'm fixing my leaky header and doing the F-body radiator with gbodyparts dual fans.

Come on Harold...don't abandon us....we'd never be the same without you!

i purchased my fbody radiator from autozone for $103 out the door and picked up my ramcharger style fans from the local junk yard for $60 bucks, ill be ready for this event

I may attend

if I get permission, LOL
which to bring, WE4 or GNX ( not racing either)

Getting ready:
  • New tires with Nitto DR's in the back - check:D
  • New front brakes and fix drivers side spindle, Motor mount, torque strap and general inspection from Pappa Lou- check:D
  • Buy racing helmet that meets or exceeds Snell 2000 - check:D
  • Fix driver side header crack - in progress:smile:
  • Install F-body radiator and gbodyparts.com dual fans with Caspers harness - still waiting for the gbodyparts delivery after 2 weeks:rolleyes:

....so is this thing on or what?:confused:

typical of gbody parts i dont see you getting them till mid december, but your on the right track

Man!
Other stuff I've ordered from them came within the normal 8-10 days ground transportation time window...this sucks. I have to do the radiator/fan swap before going racing....the car is running too hot right now.

It does fine (185 -195) as long as I keep moving at speed and air is getting forced through, but in city driving (light to light) it floats around between 210-225, and it gets hotter than that if I get into it but quickly cools back down.

I also ordered a driver side door window switch (mine broke) along with the fans so maybe that is slowing the delivery down.

Friggin' gbodyparts.com hasn't even shipped the fans yet....they say they're waiting for a new shipment to come in and have not provided any additional info....

I might have to spring for a Ramcharger set to hold me over. My stocker is not doing the job with the FMIC in the way.

Hey Harold.
What's the status, Mr. Fartcan?:D

* Install F-body radiator - check :biggrin: I got tired of waiting for the gbodyparts.com fans to show up and installed it this weekend. Just the radiator swap dropped the temps 30+ deg and stabilized them too.:D

* Fix driver side header crack - in progress :rolleyes: I'll try to knock this out this weekend.

* Install gbodyparts.com dual fans with Caspers harness - still waiting for the gbodyparts delivery after 3 weeks. Hopefully it'll show in time for me to install before the 31st.:mad:

* Install test pipe - I'll do this a few days before the race....but I'm tempted to just see what she'll run through the cat.

* Oil ad filter change - I'll do this a few days before the race.