• Yes, Just Watching

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, Cant Make It This Year

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I Will Be There, Camera Crew ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last time i was at speedworld a few months ago the track held up pretty good with all the different tire types runnin on it...i myself was usin some fairly dry mickey thompson drag radials but they held for a 5-7 lbs luanch all day long with a proper burn out

I am on the border right now. Dont know wether to take the GN or be a spectator.
Anybody have any spare drag radials/slicks they could let me borrow or rent?

take the gn. i have a set of ET streets but i just un-mounted them. Crap, im sure someone will have some.

Alright, Im taking the GN on Saturday.
If I cant find any tires I guess I would be tearing up the track with my regular tires. :D:D
I'll spin my tires all the way to the finish line. :cool::cool:

Sounds like a short drive. Vegas was a joke imop anyways. I use to drive to vegas for the event no big deal. Its the only west coast event so I don't care how far I have to drive. Its once a year so ya

Sounds like a short drive. Vegas was a joke imop anyways. I use to drive to vegas for the event no big deal. Its the only west coast event so I don't care how far I have to drive. Its once a year so ya

i agree its alil further then vegas but its also a better track and is well worth the extra miles...and once a year means you just cant miss it

Well since the event is offically 2 weeks away and i havent heard much, im going to make a offical thread for it. NICK please chime in here. As of right now i know they are also having a PBO Fall Fest Nov 28. I hope this doesnt override or take over the WCN. .........................
Nick, what time is the gates opening? are we getting special access through JOMAX rd friday? then normal access through happy valley sat and sun?

how much is the tickets for racing? how much for spectating?.............

Most importantly I can have my same spot correct? Brent

I met with Steve weeks ago to discuss the Pontiac and Oldsmobile being there on the weekend we have the WCN.

Since we have always paid the track fee, $25 to run our cars, Buicks or whatever?, AND then those that wish to RACE in whatever classes we set up, can pay an additional fee which is returned to the winning racers.

Steve said he plans to charge $50 at the gate for "racers"? :confused:

Personally, my plan is to pay the gate fee of $25, then if I find a decent class to enter, will then pay the additional fee. :)

Spectator fee according to the web site is $15.

The plan is to open a gate on Jomax at 12 noon for Buicks to park trailers and set up our pits like in previous years.

Brent, you and your family are "expected" at your usual spot to provide overnight security! :D

Don, pisses me off too, who the hell knows what "PBO" is about???? :mad:

Final statement, this is an event for racers, wanabe's, newbe's and spectators and to have fun and fellowship. Sounds like the "early" years in Las Vegas until were too small an event and were pushed out.

At Speedworld, they give us a couple lane for our exclusive use, allow us to pit together and are VERY accomodating!

Look forward to seeing lots of friends there, and Lee, don't forget the candy! :cool:

I met with Steve weeks ago to discuss the Pontiac and Oldsmobile being there on the weekend we have the WCN.

Since we have always paid the track fee, $25 to run our cars, Buicks or whatever?, AND then those that wish to RACE in whatever classes we set up, can pay an additional fee which is returned to the winning racers.

Steve said he plans to charge $50 at the gate for "racers"? :confused:

Personally, my plan is to pay the gate fee of $25, then if I find a decent class to enter, will then pay the additional fee. :)

Spectator fee according to the web site is $15.

The plan is to open a gate on Jomax at 12 noon for Buicks to park trailers and set up our pits like in previous years.

Brent, you and your family are "expected" at your usual spot to provide overnight security! :D

Final statement, this is an event for racers, wanabe's, newbe's and spectators and to have fun and fellowship. Sounds like the "early" years in Las Vegas until were too small an event and were pushed out.

At Speedworld, they give us a couple lane for our exclusive use, allow us to pit together and are VERY accomodating!

Look forward to seeing lots of friends there, and Lee, don't forget the candy! :cool:

nick, sounds good. this year my dad isnt going to make it, but we will still have the trailer and be providing security. We also got the POLICE LINE TAPE like last year. That stuff worked great.

Also i too plan on paying my 25 bucks at the gate. if there is an event i can run in i will enter but im not sure.

Also LEE, you better bring that candy LOL.

O and the PBO, does steve own a Pontiac?

Final statement, this is an event for racers, wanabe's, newbe's and spectators and to have fun and fellowship.

Nick, your description about me was right on the money. :D:D
Thanks Nick for setting up the event.
I look foward to seeing you guys there.
Like I said before, I will spin my street radials all the way to the end :cool:
Also, what candy are we talking about? HEHE :biggrin::biggrin:

they carry TORCO RACING FUEL

100UL,108UL,110,112,114,116,118NOS

Plus; Methanol & Nirtomethane

Nick, ALSO from what im seeing there is no racing friday night? no test in tune or anything :(

Whoa! Don't get your panties in an uproar there. What don't you understand about PBO? Ask nicely and I'll explain it to you.

Didn't take much to get you upset with me. What's the deal?

Whoa! Don't get your panties in an uproar there. What don't you understand about PBO? Ask nicely and I'll explain it to you.

Didn't take much to get you upset with me. What's the deal?

Don, my sarcastic comment was about "PBO" vs. "BOP" which is a common description used for the Buick-Olds-Pontiac brands.

As we all know, there is currently no longer "P" and "O" brands, only Buicks are being made - that is what I am unhappy about. :mad:

If I missed anything, hopefully you will explain it to me in person at the event. :confused:

Lots of people would like to see your fantastic car - and you!:D